'Jersey Shore' Contract Disputes Endanger Season Four
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 30th 2011 06:18PM
Déjà vu -- for the second straight season, rumors are swirling around the 'Jersey Cast' shore refusing to film until more lucrative contracts are hammered out. Things could get especially dicey this time as the cast is set to film in Italy.
An insider tells RadarOnline.com that "Snooki, The Situation, JWoww and Pauly D have not finalized their contracts because they can't agree on the amount."
The cast was reportedly on a short strike before season three; they negotiated to triple their salaries from $10,000 to $30,000 per episode.
"As of last week Deena hadn't signed her contract either but Ronnie, Sammi, and Vinny were done," says Radar's source. "Last time they had these issues, it was Ronnie, Sammi and Vinny who held out the longest."
"Time is short, everyone is getting concerned because they're supposed to leave for Italy soon, I just hope they can settle it."
PopEater is expecting comment from MTV.
Last month, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino mulled leaving 'Jersey Shore.'
"Hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be in a movie," Sitch said. "There's only so long you can rule the reality world."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Gwen Stefani's Dad Gets Temporary Restraining Order to Protect Family From Alleged Stalker
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!