'Jersey Shore' Contract Disputes Endanger Season Four
By Zach Dionne Posted Mar 30th 2011 06:18PM
Déjà vu -- for the second straight season, rumors are swirling around the 'Jersey Cast' shore refusing to film until more lucrative contracts are hammered out. Things could get especially dicey this time as the cast is set to film in Italy.
An insider tells RadarOnline.com that "Snooki, The Situation, JWoww and Pauly D have not finalized their contracts because they can't agree on the amount."
The cast was reportedly on a short strike before season three; they negotiated to triple their salaries from $10,000 to $30,000 per episode.
"As of last week Deena hadn't signed her contract either but Ronnie, Sammi, and Vinny were done," says Radar's source. "Last time they had these issues, it was Ronnie, Sammi and Vinny who held out the longest."
"Time is short, everyone is getting concerned because they're supposed to leave for Italy soon, I just hope they can settle it."
PopEater is expecting comment from MTV.
Last month, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino mulled leaving 'Jersey Shore.'
"Hopefully by the end of the year, I'll be in a movie," Sitch said. "There's only so long you can rule the reality world."
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
MORE ABOUT Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Mike 'The Situation' Sorrentino Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mama June Threatens to Sue TLC for Airing 19 Kids and Counting Amidst Josh Duggar Molestation Allegations
- Entourage's Leading Ladies Dish on Movie's Cameos by Billy Bob Thornton and Jessica Alba
- Lady Gaga Goes White Blonde: Bleach Is "Painful," Takes Advil and Pinot to Cope!
- Mama June declares '19 Kids and Counting' should be canceled as TLC airs marathon
- Model Nicole Trunfio poses breastfeeding her son on Elle cover
- Does Discovery/TLC have a child molester problem?
- Jimmy Fallon and Dwayne Johnson's Commencement Speech in 1989 Is the Worst Graduation Speech Ever—Watch!
- Celebs Bring the Funny for Red Nose Day: Gwyneth Paltrow Hangs Out, Robert Pattinson Crashes a Car & More!
- Find Out What Julia Roberts, Hugh Grant, Daniel Craig and More Really Sound Like in This Hilarious Red Nose Day Exposé