Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Acting Chops on 'One Life to Live'
Kourtney Kardashian is one of the reigning queens of "reality" TV, but can she pull off a scripted show?
Kardashian, who has been a small screen fixture since she appeared on the 2005 competition 'Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive,' made her soap debut on ABC's 'One Life to Live' as troublemaker Kassandra Kavanaugh -- you read that right -- "with two Ks."
Also appearing on Kardashian's episode is talk show host and 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant Wendy Williams, who plays a role close to her own heart: a professional gossip.
While Kardashian is no stranger to gently guided on-screen performances, learning lines was more difficult than she anticipated. When she received the script (a moment captured on her current reality hit, 'Kim and Kourtney Take New York,') the star said, "I'd thought I'd have two lines, but my script is so long ... I'm not an actress."
MORE ABOUT Kourtney Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kourtney Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nick Cannon Says He Reached Out to Amanda Bynes: "I Tried"
- Jamie Chung Celebrates An Early July 4th in N.Y.C
- Miss USA 2013 Contestants Too Skinny, Former Pageant Winners Say
- Break Time: Courtney Stodden follows Farrah Abraham, films breast englarment
- Which celebrity is the worst role model for kids?
- Celebrity scale: Better skinny or curvy?