Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Acting Chops on 'One Life to Live'
Kourtney Kardashian is one of the reigning queens of "reality" TV, but can she pull off a scripted show?
Kardashian, who has been a small screen fixture since she appeared on the 2005 competition 'Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive,' made her soap debut on ABC's 'One Life to Live' as troublemaker Kassandra Kavanaugh -- you read that right -- "with two Ks."
Also appearing on Kardashian's episode is talk show host and 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant Wendy Williams, who plays a role close to her own heart: a professional gossip.
While Kardashian is no stranger to gently guided on-screen performances, learning lines was more difficult than she anticipated. When she received the script (a moment captured on her current reality hit, 'Kim and Kourtney Take New York,') the star said, "I'd thought I'd have two lines, but my script is so long ... I'm not an actress."
MORE ABOUT Kourtney Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kourtney Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mila Kunis Shows Off Growing Baby Bump, Kourtney Kardashian Wears Bootylicious Swimsuit: Top Stories
- Matt Bomer Reveals He Married Partner Simon Halls Three Years Ago
- Meryl Streep: I Thought I Was Too Ugly to Be an Actress
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn Lowry Talks Living in a Homeless Shelter: "I Didn't Want My Son to Be Taken Away From Me"
- Glee's Touching Tribute to Cory Monteith, Death and Deception on Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. and More OMG TV Moments!
- Chef Candice Kumai's Favorite Healthy Juice & Smoothie Recipes for Earth Day