Kourtney Kardashian Shows Off Acting Chops on 'One Life to Live'
Kourtney Kardashian is one of the reigning queens of "reality" TV, but can she pull off a scripted show?
Kardashian, who has been a small screen fixture since she appeared on the 2005 competition 'Filthy Rich: Cattle Drive,' made her soap debut on ABC's 'One Life to Live' as troublemaker Kassandra Kavanaugh -- you read that right -- "with two Ks."
Also appearing on Kardashian's episode is talk show host and 'Dancing With the Stars' contestant Wendy Williams, who plays a role close to her own heart: a professional gossip.
While Kardashian is no stranger to gently guided on-screen performances, learning lines was more difficult than she anticipated. When she received the script (a moment captured on her current reality hit, 'Kim and Kourtney Take New York,') the star said, "I'd thought I'd have two lines, but my script is so long ... I'm not an actress."
MORE ABOUT Kourtney Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Kourtney Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's First Wife Chrystie Crownover Watched "Cathartic" ABC Special With His Family
- Avengers: Age of Ultron Review: Superhero Smash Gets 3 Out of 4 Stars, Franchise Has "Unlimited Growth"
- Nikki Reed Marries Ian Somerhalder After Whirlwind Romance: Report!
- Lauer, DeGeneres help Daytime Emmys make racy return to TV; Betty White gets lifetime award
- Jay Z Goes on Tidal Twitter rant: 'We're here for the long haul'
- Bruce Jenner's ex-wife Linda Thompson speaks out about their marriage
- Kim Kardashian Continues to Support Bruce Jenner's Transition on Today: "We Work Out Everything as a Family"
- Nate Berkus and Jeremiah Brent Share the First Photo of Poppy: "Our Daughter Continues to Be the Biggest Gift"
- Nikki Reed and Ian Somerhalder Are Married!