Photo: Taylor Swift's Twist on Animal Print
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Mar 30th 2011 05:35PM
Who needs leopard or zebra print when you can wear a bear?
The ever-so-stylish Taylor Swift showed off a new twist on the animal print trend today, rocking a sweater with an adorable panda bear across the chest.
Swift made her exit from the Mandarin Hotel in London in style, sporting the fun top and a flirty side braid. She gave fans, and waiting paparazzi, a wave as she made her way to the O2 Arena, where she will perform tonight. Swift has been traveling in Europe on her 'Speak Now' tour and kicks off the American leg in May.
The songstress even took to Twitter to share her excitement about playing the famed arena, as well as posting a photo of her panda attire, calling the top her "beloved panda sweater."
MORE ABOUT Taylor Swift
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Swift Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- California high court won't review conviction of Michael Jackson's doctor
- Hollywood sex abuse suit: Theater producer denies allegations
- 'Bachelorette' contestant dies after parachute accident
- ?Arrow' recap: Mama knows best
- ?Survivor: Cagayan': And the eliminated contestant is?
- ?Game of Thrones' workout plan will give you Kingslayer abs
- Extra Scoop: Chris Brown to Remain in Jail Until June!
- Kelly Reilly Explains Mysterious ?Black Box'
- Abby Huntsman Talks Chelsea Clinton and ?DWTS' with Mario Lopez