Photo: Taylor Swift's Twist on Animal Print
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Mar 30th 2011 05:35PM
Who needs leopard or zebra print when you can wear a bear?
The ever-so-stylish Taylor Swift showed off a new twist on the animal print trend today, rocking a sweater with an adorable panda bear across the chest.
Swift made her exit from the Mandarin Hotel in London in style, sporting the fun top and a flirty side braid. She gave fans, and waiting paparazzi, a wave as she made her way to the O2 Arena, where she will perform tonight. Swift has been traveling in Europe on her 'Speak Now' tour and kicks off the American leg in May.
The songstress even took to Twitter to share her excitement about playing the famed arena, as well as posting a photo of her panda attire, calling the top her "beloved panda sweater."
MORE ABOUT Taylor Swift
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Swift Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Diana Douglas, first wife of Kirk Douglas, dies at 92
- Stars in stripes
- Illinois city condemns Dick Van Dyke's childhood home
- Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis Got Married!
- Lady Gaga Takes a Tumble on Stage in Monaco
- Mariah Carey Spends 4th of July with Her Billionaire Boo
- Hillary Clinton, Ellen DeGeneres Write Sweet Responses to Gay Teen in Humans of New York Post
- Jada Pinkett Smith: Will Smith Has Me "On Lockdown," Knows I Wouldn't Cheat on Him
- Britney Spears Recreates Oops Album Cover With Sons Jayden and Sean in Cute Twitter Photo