'New Jersey Housewife' Teresa Giudice Gets Punched in the Face at a Bar
By Christo Varghese Posted Mar 30th 2011 02:40AM
According to RadarOnline.com, details have emerged about a bar brawl that took place between the cast of 'The Real Housewives of New Jersey' and patrons at a bar last month, and Giudice was right in the center of it.
Giudice and the cast were vacationing in the Dominican Republic, and they were partying at the Hard Rock Hotel in Punta Cana on Feb. 23 when the festivities got a little out of hand.
A show insider is reported saying, "It was late, they were on vacation, and she [Giudice] was just having fun. She opened the champagne and just started spraying it everywhere, and it went all over this woman near her."
Unfortunately, the woman's husband did not take kindly to Giudice's behavior, and he got into a physical altercation with the 'Housewife.'
The insider says, "It was crazy, he got really angry and punched Teresa in the face."
Giudice's husband, Joe, and two other husbands of the 'Housewives' confronted the man. Joe was seen fighting with the husband and struck another patron with a glass while more people joined in the fight.
The source reports that members of Bravo who were present helped break up the fight, and the local police were also called.
The police arrested all the parties involved in the fight, which turned out to be eight people. The passports of all those arrested were seized until the local lawyers came in to smooth things over.
The injured patrons made a complaint to the police, and one of the victims even had a fracture in his arm.
The trip was being filmed for the upcoming season of 'Housewives,' but the fight will not be aired.
This is not the only trouble that Joe Giudice has got into recently. Last week he was arrested and charged with fraudulently obtaining a state driver's license.
In June 2010, Giudice allegedly visited the DMV, presented his brother's identification materials (reportedly his brother's marriage license and birth certificate) and got a driver's license for his own use.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jen Aniston, Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens and a Host of Other A-List Stars Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on Chelsea Lately Finale Show
- Pamela Anderson Calls off Divorce from Husband Rick Salomon, Couple Still Married
- Chris Soules Is the Next Bachelor, Arie Luyendyk Jr. Reacts; Meet Julianna Margulies Hot Husband: Top 5 Stories
- Liv Tyler Tries Her Best To Hide Her Midsection While On Yacht ? What Could It Be??
- Teresa Giudice Regrets Hearing Rumor That Rino Aprea Cheated On His Wife With Her Mother
- Making It Work! Pamela Anderson Petitions To Call Off Divorce From Rick Salomon ? ?He's The Best Thing For Her,' Says Pal
- Stars without the warpaint
- Angaleena Presley confirms Pistol Annies are on hold, debuts first solo album
- Singles wear bags on their heads in new dating show
- Chelsea Handler Gives a Heartfelt Goodbye During the Chelsea Lately Series Finale—See the Emotional Clip!
- Jennifer Aniston, Gwen Stefani, Selena Gomez and Many More Celebs Sing Goodbye to Chelsea Lately—Watch the Clip!
- Sandra Bullock, Jennifer Aniston and Mary McCormack Host Intervention for Chelsea Handler—See the Chelsea Lately Clip!