Vanilla Ice Gets a New Hush-Hush Job
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 30th 2011 02:45PM
Rob Van Winkle, better known as '90s one-hit wonder Vanilla Ice, has kept a relatively low profile in recent years, save for a few bizarre appearances on reality TV. But now he's found a new calling.
So what enticing profession has lured the former star out of obscurity? Perhaps fearing another backlash against his dulcet tones, Ice is starting a new career as a pantomime.
The musician has signed on to play a silent version of Captain Hook in a performance of 'Peter Pan' at the Kent Central Theatre in England.
"He has never performed in a pantomime before, but I am sure he will go down as a hit," Kent manager Tony Hill told the BBC.
Hill adds, "Ice is a huge name who I am sure will be a real draw for parents and children alike."
Watch Ice at his finest.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie's aunt dies of breast cancer days after actress' mastectomy op-ed
- 'Fast & Furious 6' races to top of weekend box office
- Lesbian romance 'Blue is the Warmest Color' wins top prize at Cannes
Huffington Post - EntertainmentFEED
- Ben Affleck Receives Honorary Degree From Brown
- Mitch McConnell vs. Miss America? It Could Happen
- Amanda Bynes Attacks Rihanna On Twitter
- Why ?Point Break' is the best summer movie EVER
- ?Smash' finale tonight: And so we've reached the final curtain
- Ab Alert! Snooki Shows Off Post-Baby Bod
- 'Fresh Prince' Reunion: Will Smith, Alfonso Ribeiro and Jazzy Jeff Do the 'Carlton Dance'
- Katherine Webb Engaged?