Vanilla Ice Gets a New Hush-Hush Job
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 30th 2011 02:45PM
Rob Van Winkle, better known as '90s one-hit wonder Vanilla Ice, has kept a relatively low profile in recent years, save for a few bizarre appearances on reality TV. But now he's found a new calling.
So what enticing profession has lured the former star out of obscurity? Perhaps fearing another backlash against his dulcet tones, Ice is starting a new career as a pantomime.
The musician has signed on to play a silent version of Captain Hook in a performance of 'Peter Pan' at the Kent Central Theatre in England.
"He has never performed in a pantomime before, but I am sure he will go down as a hit," Kent manager Tony Hill told the BBC.
Hill adds, "Ice is a huge name who I am sure will be a real draw for parents and children alike."
Watch Ice at his finest.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Agent: Story linking Tiger Woods to another golf pro's ex a ‘complete lie'
- Selena Gomez confirms she and EDM artist Zedd 'had a thing'
- Marc Jacobs accidentally posts nude photo on Instagram?
- Kendra and Hank Finally Reveal the Truth About His 'Affair'
- New Details! What Really Caused Ben and Jen's Divorce?
- Swimsuit Supermodel Hannah Davis Gets Red White and Hot for the 4th of July