Vanilla Ice Gets a New Hush-Hush Job
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 30th 2011 02:45PM
Rob Van Winkle, better known as '90s one-hit wonder Vanilla Ice, has kept a relatively low profile in recent years, save for a few bizarre appearances on reality TV. But now he's found a new calling.
So what enticing profession has lured the former star out of obscurity? Perhaps fearing another backlash against his dulcet tones, Ice is starting a new career as a pantomime.
The musician has signed on to play a silent version of Captain Hook in a performance of 'Peter Pan' at the Kent Central Theatre in England.
"He has never performed in a pantomime before, but I am sure he will go down as a hit," Kent manager Tony Hill told the BBC.
Hill adds, "Ice is a huge name who I am sure will be a real draw for parents and children alike."
Watch Ice at his finest.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Florida Georgia Line: We're 'professional partiers' and smoke pot
- Matthew McConaughey stands up for romantic comedies
- Toys 'R' Us pulling 'Breaking Bad' dolls from stores, website
- Live-action ?Static Shock,' ?Mortal Kombat' unveiled as part of WB digital slate
- What is going on at Marvel? A PopWatch conspiracy theory
- Someone made a real hoverboard, so you should maybe get excited a little bit
- What Are Kerry Washington's Makeup Must-Haves?
- The Palin Family Brawl in Alaska: Listen to Bristol Describe Her Beatdown!
- Kris Jenner Responds to Rumors She Was on a Date with a Mystery Man