Vanilla Ice Gets a New Hush-Hush Job
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 30th 2011 02:45PM
Rob Van Winkle, better known as '90s one-hit wonder Vanilla Ice, has kept a relatively low profile in recent years, save for a few bizarre appearances on reality TV. But now he's found a new calling.
So what enticing profession has lured the former star out of obscurity? Perhaps fearing another backlash against his dulcet tones, Ice is starting a new career as a pantomime.
The musician has signed on to play a silent version of Captain Hook in a performance of 'Peter Pan' at the Kent Central Theatre in England.
"He has never performed in a pantomime before, but I am sure he will go down as a hit," Kent manager Tony Hill told the BBC.
Hill adds, "Ice is a huge name who I am sure will be a real draw for parents and children alike."
Watch Ice at his finest.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kiefer Sutherland's rep responds to Freddie Prinze Jr.'s complaints about actor
- Anthony Anderson 'Eats America'
- Crazy characters at Comic Con 2014
- I'm Still Not Over? House and Cuddy's terrible relationship
- One set, two actors, all dialogue: TV's best ?bottle' episodes
- Nina Dobrev Spotted with Three Hunks at Comic-Con? Is She Dating Any of Them?
- Comic-Con 2014: Michael Douglas & Paul Rudd Talk ?Ant-Man' Costume
- Lea Michele Lands Gritty Role on Her Favorite TV Show