Vanilla Ice Gets a New Hush-Hush Job
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 30th 2011 02:45PM
Rob Van Winkle, better known as '90s one-hit wonder Vanilla Ice, has kept a relatively low profile in recent years, save for a few bizarre appearances on reality TV. But now he's found a new calling.
So what enticing profession has lured the former star out of obscurity? Perhaps fearing another backlash against his dulcet tones, Ice is starting a new career as a pantomime.
The musician has signed on to play a silent version of Captain Hook in a performance of 'Peter Pan' at the Kent Central Theatre in England.
"He has never performed in a pantomime before, but I am sure he will go down as a hit," Kent manager Tony Hill told the BBC.
Hill adds, "Ice is a huge name who I am sure will be a real draw for parents and children alike."
Watch Ice at his finest.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alabama to release first new country album in 14 years
- Judge: Sale of convent to Katy Perry likely invalid
- Relativity Media files for bankruptcy protection
- Chaz Bono Shows Off Dramatic Weight Loss, Talks Caitlyn and New Serial Killer Role
- Jennifer Lawrence & Amy Schumer Are Friends?
- Lori Loughlin Says John Stamos is 'Fantastic' After Completing Rehab
- Friends Creator Says Stars' $1 Million Salaries Were "Ridiculous"
- Charlize Theron, Sean Penn Forced to Reunite for Reshoots of The Last Face Following Split -- and They Looked Less Than Thrilled
- John Green Defends Cara Delevingne After Disastrous Interview: "That's Why She's F—king Interesting"