Vanilla Ice Gets a New Hush-Hush Job
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 30th 2011 02:45PM
Rob Van Winkle, better known as '90s one-hit wonder Vanilla Ice, has kept a relatively low profile in recent years, save for a few bizarre appearances on reality TV. But now he's found a new calling.
So what enticing profession has lured the former star out of obscurity? Perhaps fearing another backlash against his dulcet tones, Ice is starting a new career as a pantomime.
The musician has signed on to play a silent version of Captain Hook in a performance of 'Peter Pan' at the Kent Central Theatre in England.
"He has never performed in a pantomime before, but I am sure he will go down as a hit," Kent manager Tony Hill told the BBC.
Hill adds, "Ice is a huge name who I am sure will be a real draw for parents and children alike."
Watch Ice at his finest.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Melissa Gilbert explains why she had her breast implants removed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ?The Big Bang Theory' recap: Sheldon is under pressure
- Teresa Giudice's Life in Prison: Working Out and Dreaming of Spray Tans
- Human Ken Doll 2.0! Man Pays Over $265K to Reinvent Himself with Plastic Surgery
- Bruce Jenner Spotted Pouting in Public, and New Details About His Supposed Docu-Series
- Trista Sutter's Daughter Blakesley Reads Us Weekly, Looks in Awe of Desiree Hartsock, Chris Siegfried's Wedding Pics!
- Ryan Gosling Attempts His Best Australian Accent, Videobombs Russell Crowe While He's Presenting at the AACTA Awards -- Watch
- David Spade Spends $900K on Souped-Up Version of Joe Dirt Dodge Daytona Car, Says It's "Too Nice" to Drive!