'American Idol' Finalists Spooked By Haunted Mansion
The latest crop of hit-making hopefuls recently moved out of their 'Idol'-approved mansion into a hotel when they realized they weren't the only ones taking residence in their posh digs.
E! Online reports that many of the remaining 11 finalists noticed some spooky stuff going on during their stay, leading many to believe the house was haunted.
Naima Adedapo describes, "Even though I'm a very logical person, it was a little disturbing for it to be 2:30 in the morning and the doors blow open and there's breeze and wind. I picked up this huge chair and put it in front of the door and it still blew open, so it was best to leave the house."
Adds Lauren Alaina, "Me and Pia [Toscano] were upstairs and the doors flew open. We were watching a scary movie before that and we were [already] freaked out. Me and Pia decided we were going to sleep downstairs, and James Durbin was making fun of us. [Then] he opens the garage door and supposedly sees a hand fall down."
"I saw something white that looked like an arm," confirmed Durbin. "It freaked me out."
Even contestants who didn't glimpse anything ghoulish had their reservations about staying in the mansion.
"We had leaks," claims Adedapo. Adds Stefano Langone, "The house was just kind of falling apart."
Watch last night's 'Idol' elimination.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Anne Hathaway: Fame messed me up
- Taylor Swift applauds Emma Watson's speech on feminism
- ?Sons of Anarchy' star Theo Rossi names another show that made him cry
- That ?Tetris' movie you always wanted is finally happening
- New Banksy artwork appears in English seaside town
- Jennifer Lopez and Leah Remini Recall Their Scary Car Accident
- Find Out How to Date ?Walking Dead' Star Lauren Cohan
- Anti-Aging Tips for Twenty-Somethings! What You Should Start Doing Today