'American Idol' Finalists Spooked By Haunted Mansion
The latest crop of hit-making hopefuls recently moved out of their 'Idol'-approved mansion into a hotel when they realized they weren't the only ones taking residence in their posh digs.
E! Online reports that many of the remaining 11 finalists noticed some spooky stuff going on during their stay, leading many to believe the house was haunted.
Naima Adedapo describes, "Even though I'm a very logical person, it was a little disturbing for it to be 2:30 in the morning and the doors blow open and there's breeze and wind. I picked up this huge chair and put it in front of the door and it still blew open, so it was best to leave the house."
Adds Lauren Alaina, "Me and Pia [Toscano] were upstairs and the doors flew open. We were watching a scary movie before that and we were [already] freaked out. Me and Pia decided we were going to sleep downstairs, and James Durbin was making fun of us. [Then] he opens the garage door and supposedly sees a hand fall down."
"I saw something white that looked like an arm," confirmed Durbin. "It freaked me out."
Even contestants who didn't glimpse anything ghoulish had their reservations about staying in the mansion.
"We had leaks," claims Adedapo. Adds Stefano Langone, "The house was just kind of falling apart."
Watch last night's 'Idol' elimination.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Break Time: Khloe Kardashian shows Lamar Odom what he's missing
- Mariska Hargitay works to get backlog of rape tests in Detroit processed
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Jennifer Lopez says she would let both Ben Affleck and Diddy (hypothetically) drown ? VIDEO
- ?True Detective' season 2: Casting ideas from ?Entertainment Weirdly'
- Which ?Full House' star should host ?America's Funniest Home Videos'?
- Real Housewives of New York City's Kristen Taekman: 5 Things You Don't Know About the Newcomer
- Game of Thrones' Kristian Nairn, Who Plays Hodor, Reveals He's Gay
- Jennifer Lopez on Rescuing Exes Ben Affleck or Sean "Diddy" Combs: "I'd Let Both Those Motherf---ers Drown!"