'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Days of Our Lives Actress Eileen Davidson Joining The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills
- Cynthia Nixon Learns Her Ancestor Was an Axe Murderer on TLC's Who Do You Think You Are?
- Gary Oldman's Death Supercut Has the Actor Cracking Up on Conan: Watch
- Jacqueline Laurita’s Legal Team Pleads To Drop Her As A Client In Bankruptcy ? Claims ‘RHONJ’ Star Owes Them Money
- She's Going To Disneyland! Kris Jenner Has Fairy Tale Day With Male Friend
- Bethenny Frankel Ex Jason Hoppy Nonchalantly Walks In New York With Pink Fingernail Polish
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves