'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Fred Durst Distances Himself From Robert Durst With Hilarious Sweatshirt
- Nicki Minaj, Rumored Boyfriend Meek Mill Get Affectionate Backstage: See the Pictures
- Prince George Steals the Spotlight From Grandfather Prince Charles in New Royal Video
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Liv Tyler Makes Red Carpet Debut Just 6 Weeks After Giving Birth to Son Sailor—See the Pics!
- Ludacris Says Paul Walker Jokes Went "Too Far" During Justin Bieber Roast, Reveals He Was "Promised" They'd Be Cut
- Hope Solo Reveals She Entered Therapy to Address ''Pain and Anger'' During 30-Day Suspension From U.S. Soccer Team