'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Confirms He's New Bachelor, Says He's "Humbled" on Good Morning America
- Chelsea Handler Naked in Shower During Ellen DeGeneres Fight on Chelsea Lately Finale: Watch
- Lauren Conrad Wedding Day: How She Asked Her Bridesmaids and Chose Dresses
- Mariah Carey Gets Grilled About Nick Cannon
- Miley Cyrus’ Homeless Friend Wanted by Oregon Police
- ?Everyone But You Is Over It': ESPN's Reporting Of Openly-Gay NFL Pioneer Michael Sam's Showering Habits Irritate Teammate, Tweeters
- 'Sons of Guns' star Will Hayden arrested for allegedly repeatedly raping minor
- GAP uses skinny model to market 'curvy' jeans
- Conrad Hilton, Paris' brother, sustains major injuries in car crash