'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Paris Hilton's Brother Barron Hilton Reportedly Beat Up By Lindsay Lohan's Friend: Everything You Need to Know
- Halle Berry Debuts Slim Post-Baby Body Two Months After Giving Birth to Son Maceo: Picture
- Padma Lakshmi Nurses Hangover in Skimpy Bikini in Miami: See the Picture
- Porn Shocker: Text Messages Reveal HIV Infected Star Attempted To Book Shoot AFTER He Knew He Had Tested Positive
- What Feud? Teresa Giudice & Melissa Gorga Reunite, Play Nice At Daughters' Cheerleading Competition
- Break Time: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' inspires racy lingerie line
- Candace Cameron Bure: 'I'm not going to get naked, and I'm not going to have sex scenes'
- Best and worst celebrity beach bodies (okay mostly best)