'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Richards Reflects on Drunken Arrest With Dr. Phil: Watch
- Grey's Anatomy Fans File a Petition to Save Patrick Dempsey, Bring McDreamy Back
- Kim Kardashian Opens Up About Fertility Struggles: "I Still Have Hope" for a Second Pregnancy
- Bill Belichick caught ogling Chrissy Teigen
- Billy Corgan trades Pumpkins for pro wrestling
- George Jones' wife: God sent me to save him
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Done Having Kids? "I Need to Get a Vasectomy"—See the KUWTK Deleted Scene!
- Kim Richards' Son Chad Says Brandi Glanville Is ''Toxic'' as RHOBH Star Insists, ''I Have Been Sober''
- Jake Gyllenhaal Talks About Being Single and Reveals His Boy Band Past—Watch Now!