'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Winslet Recreates Famous "I'm Flying" Titanic Scene on Side of Cliff: Watch!
- Mary-Kate, Ashley Olsen Could Return for Fuller House After All
- Matt Lauer Is Avoiding Donald Trump's Bad Side at All Costs: Watch!
- Keith Richards documentary, solo album debut same day
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen pondering 'Fuller House' role, Netflix boss says
- ABC's David Muir and NBC's Lester Holt neck-and-neck
- JoAnna García Swisher Opens Up About Her Sex Life With Nick Swisher on Watch What Happens Live—Watch Now!
- The Night Before Trailer: Seth Rogen Trips Out in Church After Taking Mushrooms and Miley Cyrus Makes a Surprise Appearance!
- This Game of Thrones Casualty Just Joked About Her Death Way Too Soon...And It Is Not OK!