'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jim Carrey Apologizes to Family After Posting Photo of Autistic Boy Without Permission
- Kourtney Kardashian Steps Out Amid Scott Disick Drama — and She Looks Good!
- Hilary Duff: I'm "Grateful" for Lizzie McGuire, But It Was "Torturous" at Times to Be Her
- 19 Fourth of July flicks
- Matt Damon shows off ponytail
- Robin Thicke 'embarrassed' by attempts to get Paula Patton back