'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Casper Smart: It's "Hard" Being Looked at as Only Jennifer Lopez's Ex-Boyfriend
- Ed Sheeran "Feels Bad," Says He'll Apologize to Miley Cyrus After Calling Her a Stripper
- Olivia Munn Gets Ring From Boyfriend Aaron Rodgers, Tells Sweet Story: Pictures
- ?I'm Hurt' ? Anna Shannon Confirms She Was Victim Of Mama June's Child Molester Boyfriend, Says Relationship With Mother ?Over'
- Remains Found In Virginia Confirmed To Be Those Of Hannah Graham
- Toxic Love? Marysville School Shooter & Girlfriend Had Relationship Turmoil Before Killings ? Read The Bitter Tweets
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Kevin Costner Shares a Kiss With Daughter Lily at Black and White Screening in Italy
- Sarah Hyland Talks Overcoming Adversity: People "Have to Go Through Things" to Become Who They Are
- Taylor Swift's 1989 Leaks Online—but Prepare to Face the Wrath of Her Fans If You Listen to It