'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Britt Nilsson Congratulates Kaitlyn Bristowe on Finding Love: "A Woman I Am Happy to Call My Friend"
- Ashley Tisdale Ditches Blonde Hair for Sultry "Strawberry-Bronde" Locks: See the Pics!
- Christina Applegate Reunites With Her Married With Children Costar David Faustino: Photos!
- Spotify's Top 10 most viral tracks
- Spotify's Top 10 most streamed tracks
- Taylor Swift avoids 'Bad Blood' with Houston Astros
- Luke Bryan Opens Up About Raising His Late Sister's Children: "We're Honored to Be Doing What We Feel Was the Right Thing"
- Ohio State Dummy Prank Scares Football Stars: Watch Now!
- Helen Mirren Scolded After Slip-Up on Live TV, Says She Doesn't Understand the ''Fascination'' With Her Youthful Appearance: Watch!