'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson Throws A Sons of Anarchy Themed Halloween Party
- Grandma Reveals She Rescued Anna, Now Terrified Honey Boo Boo In Danger
- Friends Begin Congratulating Jessica Biel On ‘Impending Motherhood’
- Kim Kardashian's corset selfie raises questions: How dangerous is the practice of corseting?
- Sheri Moon Zombie impressed by horror fans who dress up as her
- Best and worst celebrity Halloween costumes