'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- UnREAL: Watch the First 9 Minutes of Shiri Appleby, Constance Zimmer's New Show
- Taylor Swift: Being A Pop Star Is "Not That Hard"
- Kanye West Sends Kim Kardashian Gushing Anniversary Twitter Message One Day Late
- Demi Moore and Rumer Willis look identical in new pics
- Dina and Ali Lohan can't get a table at Hamptons hot spot
- 'Aloha' movie draws disapproval for using Hawaiian word for title
- Even Taylor Swift's Mom Thought She Was Singing "Starbucks Lovers" in "Blank Space"
- Jessica Simpson's Daughter Maxwell Models a Swimsuit Just Like Her Mama—See the Pics!
- Johnny Depp Could Face Up to 10 Years in Prison for Smuggling His Yorkshire Terriers Boo and Pistol Into Australia