'Bones' Star Emily Deschanel Is Pregnant
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 04:30PM
The actress, who stars as forensic anthropologist Dr. Temperance Brennan on FOX hit 'Bones,' is pregnant, PEOPLE reports.
Emily, the elder sister of actress Zooey Deschanel, is expecting her first child with husband David Hornsby, best known for his role as defrocked priest Matthew "Rickety Cricket" Mara on 'It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia.'
Deschanel and Hornsby tied the knot in Pacific Palisades, Calif., in September 2010.
Their baby is due later this year.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Mindy Project Style Breakdown: Fashions Seen on Crimes and Misdemeanors and Ex-BFs
- Brad Pitt: My Kids With Angelina Jolie Make Me Feel Like "The Richest Man Alive"
- Holly Williams Gives Birth, Welcomes Daughter Stella June With Husband Chris Coleman
- Kris Jenner Opens Up About Beginnings As A Manager, Says Late Ex Robert Kardashian Sr. Believed O.J. Simpson Was Innocent
- ?Dog The Bounty Hunter's' Son's GF Caught Up In Racist Scandal After Posting Anti-Asian Comments On Instagram
- What's On? Seven Day TV And Soaps Guide ? This Week's Best Bets And Soaps
- Felicity Huffman hopes 'American Crime' role alters her image as a 'Desperate Housewife'
- Glen Campbell sued over film documenting his Alzheimer's fight
- Tracy Morgan 'can't believe' Walmart blaming him in deadly traffic accident
- B.J. Novak Responds to Mindy Kaling's Revelation That She Once Wanted to Marry Him
- American Horror Story: Freak Show's New Trailer Is Crazy, Scary, Cool and Features New Footage
- Ben Affleck Slams Jon Stewart for Spoiling Gone Girl, Being a "Copycat"—Watch Now!