New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys Release Joint Single
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 03:16PM
Have you ever wondered what love sounds like?
Is it a pounding heart beating rapidly against the soothing backdrop of waves crashing on the beach?
Is it the sound of a crackling fire offset by the loud pop of a champagne cork?
For many individuals born in the second half of the 20th century, nothing says true love like a group of former teen idols harmonizing about their nonspecific, kind-of-sexy feelings for ladies regardless of race, religion or criminal background.
New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys, otherwise known as NKOTBSB, have once again melted the hearts of former boy band fans everywhere with the release of 'Don't Turn Out the Lights,' a catchy, heavily Auto-Tuned dance-pop track off their upcoming mega-album.
With the exception of BSB's Kevin Richardson, all of the members of the groups have joined together for the supergroup's upcoming album, scheduled for release on May 24, followed by a joint summer tour.
All of the passion from the bands' previous hits, like 'As Long as You Love Me' and 'Tonight,' is still there, coupled with some extremely sensual whispering.
Listen to 'Don't Turn Out the Lights.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Actress Anne Meara, mom of Ben Stiller, dies at 85
- 'Dheepan' wins Palme d'Or, top honor of Cannes Film Festival
- Actress Kelly Rutherford's children must be returned to US, judge says
- Comedy Great Anne Meara of Stiller & Meara, Ben Stiller's Mom, Dies at 85
- Confirmed: Prince Harry Finally Meets His Niece!
- Touching Video: Kim Richards Attends Her Daughter's Wedding!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Are So in Love in New Video, Photos From Their Wedding: See Here
- Josh Duggar Makes Joke About Siblings Dating: Video Resurfaces Amid Child Molestation Accusations
- Keeping Up With the Kardashians Recap: Kim Kardashian Comes Clean About Bruce Jenner's Transition: "It's All True"