New Kids on the Block and Backstreet Boys Release Joint Single
By Sarah Crow Posted Mar 31st 2011 03:16PM
Have you ever wondered what love sounds like?
Is it a pounding heart beating rapidly against the soothing backdrop of waves crashing on the beach?
Is it the sound of a crackling fire offset by the loud pop of a champagne cork?
For many individuals born in the second half of the 20th century, nothing says true love like a group of former teen idols harmonizing about their nonspecific, kind-of-sexy feelings for ladies regardless of race, religion or criminal background.
New Kids on the Block and the Backstreet Boys, otherwise known as NKOTBSB, have once again melted the hearts of former boy band fans everywhere with the release of 'Don't Turn Out the Lights,' a catchy, heavily Auto-Tuned dance-pop track off their upcoming mega-album.
With the exception of BSB's Kevin Richardson, all of the members of the groups have joined together for the supergroup's upcoming album, scheduled for release on May 24, followed by a joint summer tour.
All of the passion from the bands' previous hits, like 'As Long as You Love Me' and 'Tonight,' is still there, coupled with some extremely sensual whispering.
Listen to 'Don't Turn Out the Lights.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Red carpet looks at the 2015 Met Gala
- Garth Brooks talks uncertain future at Sony
- Melissa Rivers: Joan Rivers' death '100 percent preventable'
- Kim K Stuns in Eye-Popping, See-Through Gown at Met Gala
- Chop, Chop! Katie Holmes Gets Short New ?Do for Met Gala
- Sarah Jessica Parker Hits the Met Gala Red Carpet in Stunning Headdress
- Teen Mom OG Recap: Amber Portwood Gets Engaged, Maci Bookout Returns With a Whole New Set of Problems!
- Rihanna Owned the Met Gala 2015 With the Longest Train Ever ? See Why Her Insane Ensemble Required Assistance!
- Beyonce Goes Nearly Naked to Met Gala 2015: See Her Daring Look!