Photo: Miranda Kerr Debuts Stunning Post-Baby Body
By Kelly Fisher Posted Mar 31st 2011 09:45AM
Kerr arrived at the 2011 Victoria's Secret SWIM Collection Pink Carpet Event in Los Angeles in a stunning, burgundy dress.
While posing for pictures with other models, no one would have ever guessed the Australian beauty gave birth such a short time ago.
Kerr just couldn't keep away from her modeling world while pregnant either. She walked the Paris Balenciaga runway in September when she was five months pregnant.
Kerr and husband Orlando Bloom welcomed baby Flynn in January. Two weeks later, Kerr posted an intimate picture of her breastfeeding her son, along with a message to her fans.
"On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn," she wrote on her website. "We cherish him. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without drugs or painkillers and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it."
She continued, "I could not have done it without him. We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine."
Kerr and Bloom began dating in 2007 and became engaged last June. The couple wed in a secret ceremony last summer in Australia.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- 'Pitch Perfect's' Skylar Astin, 'Veronica Mars' Alum Chris Lowell Join Epix's 'Graves'
- 'Star Wars' Launches 'Force Awakens' Toy Unboxing Live Stream on YouTube
- TIFF: Wim Wenders' 'Every Thing Will Be Fine' Nabbed by IFC Films
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Here's Lucy! Cate Blanchett to Play Lucille Ball
- Oscars 2016 Ceremony Will Have Two (or More) Hosts, Since It Went So Well Last Time
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Looking at Gina Rodriguez, Tatiana Maslany, Olivia Cooke For Lead Role