Photo: Miranda Kerr Debuts Stunning Post-Baby Body
By Kelly Fisher Posted Mar 31st 2011 09:45AM
Kerr arrived at the 2011 Victoria's Secret SWIM Collection Pink Carpet Event in Los Angeles in a stunning, burgundy dress.
While posing for pictures with other models, no one would have ever guessed the Australian beauty gave birth such a short time ago.
Kerr just couldn't keep away from her modeling world while pregnant either. She walked the Paris Balenciaga runway in September when she was five months pregnant.
Kerr and husband Orlando Bloom welcomed baby Flynn in January. Two weeks later, Kerr posted an intimate picture of her breastfeeding her son, along with a message to her fans.
"On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn," she wrote on her website. "We cherish him. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without drugs or painkillers and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it."
She continued, "I could not have done it without him. We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine."
Kerr and Bloom began dating in 2007 and became engaged last June. The couple wed in a secret ceremony last summer in Australia.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Editor says Gabriel Garcia Marquez left unpublished manuscript
- Letterman welcomes successor Colbert for first time since announcing retirement
- Christian band MercyMe opens up about abuse, God and new album
- 'Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon' Prequel to Film in New Zealand
- Cannes: European Film Promotion Names 'Producers on the Move'
- Chinese Director to Oliver Stone: Mind Your Own Business
- ?Supernatural' recap: Killing things that need killing
- ?Agents of SHIELD' react: A little night music
- ?Mindy Project' recap: An officer and a gynecologist
- George Lucas 'Is a Consultant' on 'Star Wars: Episode VII,' Says Disney Chief
- Actor Daniel Franzese Writes Amazing, 'Mean Girls'-Themed Coming Out Letter
- Tina Fey & Amy Poehler's 'The Nest' Has Some Stiff Competition