Photo: Miranda Kerr Debuts Stunning Post-Baby Body
By Kelly Fisher Posted Mar 31st 2011 09:45AM
Kerr arrived at the 2011 Victoria's Secret SWIM Collection Pink Carpet Event in Los Angeles in a stunning, burgundy dress.
While posing for pictures with other models, no one would have ever guessed the Australian beauty gave birth such a short time ago.
Kerr just couldn't keep away from her modeling world while pregnant either. She walked the Paris Balenciaga runway in September when she was five months pregnant.
Kerr and husband Orlando Bloom welcomed baby Flynn in January. Two weeks later, Kerr posted an intimate picture of her breastfeeding her son, along with a message to her fans.
"On the 6th of January I gave birth to our beautiful little son Flynn," she wrote on her website. "We cherish him. He weighed 9lb 12 ounces (a very healthy and big baby boy). I gave birth to him naturally; without drugs or painkillers and it was a long, arduous and difficult labour, but Orlando was with me the whole time supporting and guiding me through it."
She continued, "I could not have done it without him. We are so happy and are enjoying our time together as a family. He is our little ray of sunshine."
Kerr and Bloom began dating in 2007 and became engaged last June. The couple wed in a secret ceremony last summer in Australia.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- It's Official: Melissa McCarthy Staying at CAA
- John Stamos "Heartbroken" That Olsen Twins Won't Be Returning for 'Fuller House'
- The Sex Shop Behind Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" Outfits Is Getting a Lot of Calls From Men
- 'Fantastic Four' Star Michael B. Jordan Responds to Critics of Black Johnny Storm
- See Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult on 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Set
- Good News: 'Game of Thrones' to Feature Non-Traumatizing Sex This Week