The former 'Scrubs' beauty now finds herself in more romantic entanglements on the new CBS comedy 'Mad Love.' For a turning moment, she doesn't have to think back very far for a turning point in her life. "The biggest one for me is very easy," Chalke tells PopEater. "It was last Christmas eve when my little guy Charlie was born."
"From the second that they put him on my chest, my life changed. I think it's the happiest and most tired and most worried I've ever been all in one giant mommy soup. It changes how I see the world. It changes how I hear news stories or read books or anything that involves parenthood and you hear something else that another parent goes through and your heart breaks."
It's the happiest and most tired and most worried I've ever been all in one giant mommy soup.
"It changes the way you work. You want to do be doing mommyhood and working 100 percent and you have to realize you can't do that and let some of that go. It changes your priorities. Everything I do now is for Charlie."
Charlie Rhodes Afifi, who gets his last name from Chalke's fiance Jamie Afifi, was born on December 24th.
Chalke, 33, and Afifi, 36, got engaged more than three years ago in December of 2006. Read More on PopEater
More Defining Moments
Popeater Hot Topics
- Chris Soules Opens Up About Whitney Bischoff Split: "It's Been Really Tough"
- Maci Bookout Gives Birth! Teen Mom OG Star Welcomes Daughter Jayde Carter With Boyfriend Taylor McKinney
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Paul McCartney last smoked pot 'a long time ago'
- Pete Townshend opens up about past alcohol abuse
- Bruce Jenner will be on the cover of July's Vanity Fair magazine
- Rumer Willis Says the Sweetest Things About ''Amazing'' Sisters Tallulah and Scout: Watch!
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!