The former 'Scrubs' beauty now finds herself in more romantic entanglements on the new CBS comedy 'Mad Love.' For a turning moment, she doesn't have to think back very far for a turning point in her life. "The biggest one for me is very easy," Chalke tells PopEater. "It was last Christmas eve when my little guy Charlie was born."
"From the second that they put him on my chest, my life changed. I think it's the happiest and most tired and most worried I've ever been all in one giant mommy soup. It changes how I see the world. It changes how I hear news stories or read books or anything that involves parenthood and you hear something else that another parent goes through and your heart breaks."
It's the happiest and most tired and most worried I've ever been all in one giant mommy soup.
"It changes the way you work. You want to do be doing mommyhood and working 100 percent and you have to realize you can't do that and let some of that go. It changes your priorities. Everything I do now is for Charlie."
Charlie Rhodes Afifi, who gets his last name from Chalke's fiance Jamie Afifi, was born on December 24th.
Chalke, 33, and Afifi, 36, got engaged more than three years ago in December of 2006. Read More on PopEater
More Defining Moments
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates 45 Million Instagram Followers With, You Guessed It, a Cleavage Shot
- Bryan Cranston: Being Famous "Is Almost Like Being a Pregnant Woman"
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Is a "Free Spirit," "Amazing With Kids," Ex-Girlfriend's Mom Says
- Dean Jones, boyish Disney star, dies at 84
- Avril Lavigne announces separation from husband Chad Kroeger
- Robert Redford, Nick Nolte's friendship shines through in 'A Walk in the Woods'
- Sandra Bullock's Boyfriend Bryan Randall Can't Stop Gushing About His New Leading Lady—Get the Scoop!
- Blake Lively Reveals the "Fit Dude" Responsible for Her Post-Baby Body: He Knows "How to Kick My Butt"
- Julianne Hough Gushes About Engagement to Brooks Laich! Plus, Is She Already Planning the Wedding?