The former 'Scrubs' beauty now finds herself in more romantic entanglements on the new CBS comedy 'Mad Love.' For a turning moment, she doesn't have to think back very far for a turning point in her life. "The biggest one for me is very easy," Chalke tells PopEater. "It was last Christmas eve when my little guy Charlie was born."
"From the second that they put him on my chest, my life changed. I think it's the happiest and most tired and most worried I've ever been all in one giant mommy soup. It changes how I see the world. It changes how I hear news stories or read books or anything that involves parenthood and you hear something else that another parent goes through and your heart breaks."
It's the happiest and most tired and most worried I've ever been all in one giant mommy soup.
"It changes the way you work. You want to do be doing mommyhood and working 100 percent and you have to realize you can't do that and let some of that go. It changes your priorities. Everything I do now is for Charlie."
Charlie Rhodes Afifi, who gets his last name from Chalke's fiance Jamie Afifi, was born on December 24th.
Chalke, 33, and Afifi, 36, got engaged more than three years ago in December of 2006. Read More on PopEater
More Defining Moments
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kate Hudson: Four Feathers Costar Heath Ledger Was My Favorite Onscreen Kiss
- Gisele Bundchen Wears Sexy Leopard Print Bikini, Poses With Dog on the Beach: Photos
- Vanessa Minnillo Reveals Her Healthy Pregnancy Craving
- Drew Barrymore speaks out after half-sister found dead
- Justin Bieber posts pic of Orlando Bloom crying
- 'Big Bang Theory' on hold while cast negotiates contracts
- Miss Teen USA 2014 Contestants Sizzle in Their Bikinis—See the Pics!
- Drake Bell, Alyssa Milano and James Franco Takes Sides in Orlando Bloom and Justin Bieber's Fight
- Shonda Rhimes Won't Even Give Spoilers to Kerry Washington, Ellen Pompeo or Viola Davis in This Epic New Promo!