The former 'Scrubs' beauty now finds herself in more romantic entanglements on the new CBS comedy 'Mad Love.' For a turning moment, she doesn't have to think back very far for a turning point in her life. "The biggest one for me is very easy," Chalke tells PopEater. "It was last Christmas eve when my little guy Charlie was born."
"From the second that they put him on my chest, my life changed. I think it's the happiest and most tired and most worried I've ever been all in one giant mommy soup. It changes how I see the world. It changes how I hear news stories or read books or anything that involves parenthood and you hear something else that another parent goes through and your heart breaks."
It's the happiest and most tired and most worried I've ever been all in one giant mommy soup.
"It changes the way you work. You want to do be doing mommyhood and working 100 percent and you have to realize you can't do that and let some of that go. It changes your priorities. Everything I do now is for Charlie."
Charlie Rhodes Afifi, who gets his last name from Chalke's fiance Jamie Afifi, was born on December 24th.
Chalke, 33, and Afifi, 36, got engaged more than three years ago in December of 2006. Read More on PopEater
More Defining Moments
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sony Plans to Release The Interview After Pulling It: "It Will Be Distributed"
- Tom Brokaw's Cancer Is in Remission: "I Face the New Year With Very Encouraging News"
- Nicki Minaj Blasts Ex-Boyfriend Safaree Samuels on Twitter: "Stop While You're Ahead"
- The Duggar Family Is "Thankful" for Jinger Duggar's "Love for Jesus" as They Celebrate Her 21st Birthday
- Josh Duhamel and Fergie Celebrate Game Day With the Cutest Pictures of Baby Axl—Take a Look!
- Kris Jenner Spotted "Dirty Dancing" With Boyfriend Corey Gamble at Lance Bass and Michael Turchin's Wedding