Are 'Idol' Hopefuls Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart a Couple?
By Christo Varghese Posted Apr 1st 2011 04:00AM
InTouch Weekly reports that an 'Idol' insider has revealed to them that contestants Casey Abrams and Haley Reinhart are quite the cozy couple behind the camera.
The insider is quoted saying, "Most of their downtime is spent together, and they have a very touchy-feely relationship."
The person continues, "They're always lying on each other when they're around the other contestants, and everybody thinks they're hooking up."
Last week, the 'Idol' judges shocked the world when they saved Abrams from elimination, and Jennifer Lopez dished to Ryan Seacrest about the decision.
"We knew that it was kind of a radical decision because it was so early in the season, but to be quite honest...that is one decision that I haven't lost one ounce of sleep over," Lopez revealed on Seacrest's KIIS-FM radio show Wednesday morning.
On this week's elimination episode, we got to see just how much the save impacted Abrams.
Even after the show finished taping, Abrams was wobbly and struggling to come to terms with the gift he'd been given. So much so that at the urging of his doctor, he had to go and lie down for a bit.
When he finally reunited with the contestants, he told them, "I was ready to just be watching you guys at home."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amy Duggar Confirms Family Secret on Instagram: Jim Bob's Niece Was Born Out of Wedlock
- Taylor Swift Puts Her Bikini Body, Belly Button on Display on Yacht: See More of the Star on Vacation in Hawaii
- Eli Manning's Wife Abby Gives Birth to Third Daughter -- Find Out Her Name Here!
- 2015 ACM Awards nominations: Surprises and snubs
- Rap mogul Suge Knight charged with murder
- Appeals court rejects bid by Michael Jackson's mother for new trial in suit against promoter
- McDonald's Super Bowl Ad Announces They Will Soon Accept "Love" as Payment
- Battle of the Baby Ballads: How Kanye West's "Only One" and Jay Z's "Glory" Stack Up
- Amy Duggar Reveals She Was Born Out of Wedlock: Being ''Christians Doesn't Make Us Perfect, It Just Makes Us Forgiven''