Crystal Harris Doesn't Want All of Hef's Exes at Her Wedding
By Jo Piazza Posted Apr 1st 2011 11:45AM
Hugh Hefner's ex-girlfriend Kendra Wilkinson is peeved that she has yet to receive an invite to his upcoming nuptials with Crystal Harris, and the wedding day, set for June 18, is fast approaching. Wilkinson is now threatening to attend another wedding that day, one she has rightfully been invited to.
Kendra should bank on attending the alternate wedding since sources close to Hef's betrothed tell PopEater that Harris is on the fence about whether she wants her big day packed with an audience of women her husband has slept with.
"This is Crystal's special day, and she doesn't want all of Hef's exes there," a friend says. "What woman would?"
It's a fair question despite the liberties typically taken in Hugh Hefner's personal relationships, where he has lived with several girlfriends at once.
Kendra says she doesn't blame Hugh, but she does blame Crystal.
"It's Crystal that does the wedding planning. She's the girl," Kendra told E! Online. "If she doesn't give me a save the date soon, I'm going to have to put in my save the date with the other wedding."
This may be the third wedding for Hef, but it is Crystal's first. And though their relationship got off on a nontraditional foot, what with Crystal sharing Hef with the Shannon twins, she wants her marriage to be a traditional one and that means no more sharing.
This wedding is sure to be a media circus, so a save the date would likely go through Kendra's publicist before it gets sent to her personally anyway. Still, the reality star shouldn't hold her breath. That other wedding sounds like it will be just as fun, but we feel bad for that pal, who now knows they're second fiddle.
MORE ABOUT Hugh Hefner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Hugh Hefner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kendall Jenner Breaks Down Crying About Bruce Jenner: "I Couldn't Ask for a Better Dad"
- Katy Perry, John Mayer Make Out, Selena Gomez Parties With Reese Witherspoon at Met Gala Afterparty: All of the Details
- New Girl Says Goodbye to Damon Wayans Jr. in Season 4 Finale, But Max Greenfield Says He Could Return
- Beyonce's Met Gala look sends social media into a frenzy
- 'Everybody Loves Raymond' star Brad Garrett talks costars, religion and politics
- ?American Pickers' on show's success: ?We don't see it slowing down anytime soon'
- Janelle Monáe's Met Ball Beauty Look Brought True-to-Self Drama
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Acts Out His Films in 6 Minutes, From Terminator to Jingle All the Way—Watch Now!
- President Barack Obama Stops by The Late Show, Discusses Retirement Plans With David Letterman—Watch Now!