Does Dr. Drew Follow His Own Advice for Healthy Living?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 1st 2011 01:00PM
"You can talk about health tips all day long, but what's so important is making change," he says. "Walking the walk, not just talking the talk."
Dr. Drew lists things that are essential -- like a balanced diet, exercise and lowering your stress levels.
The good doctor, however, doesn't necessarily take his own advice. Watch It Below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tyler Posey, Fiancee Seana Gorlick Split: Teen Wolf Star Says "I Get Sad Talking About It"
- Lena Dunham Dyes Her Hair Green a la Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream: See the Shocking Color Makeover!
- Brad Pitt Hits Between Two Ferns for Hilarious Interview With Zach Galifianakis: Watch Now!
- ?Judges Have No Jurisdiction In Where Someone Is Assigned': Prison Official Slams False Reports That Judge Sent Teresa Giudice To ‘Orange Is The New Black’ Prison
- Headed For A Mistrial? Another Jodi Arias Juror Dismissed ? Over Nancy Grace!
- Jessica Lange Flawlessly Covers Lana Del Rey on American Horror Story: Freak Show
- Kyle Chandler's Back! Bloodline Stars All Your Favorites—See the Netflix Teaser!
- Brad Pitt Gets Awkward When Zach Galifianakis Asks Him About Famous Jennifer Aniston Friends Scene