Does Dr. Drew Follow His Own Advice for Healthy Living?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 1st 2011 01:00PM
"You can talk about health tips all day long, but what's so important is making change," he says. "Walking the walk, not just talking the talk."
Dr. Drew lists things that are essential -- like a balanced diet, exercise and lowering your stress levels.
The good doctor, however, doesn't necessarily take his own advice. Watch It Below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lindsay Lohan Says Her Sex List Was One of Her AA Steps on Watch What Happens Live
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Sweet Throwback Vacation Photo Embracing Son Moses and Daughter Apple
- Al Pacino Looks Orange, Overly Tanned In Beverly Hills
- ‘WWHL’ Recap: Lindsay Lohan Denies Partying At Coachella, Slams Rosie O'Donnell, Declares ?Cool Mom' Dina Should Join ?RHONY' Cast
- Lindsay Lohan talks alleged lovers list: It was ?a really personal thing'
- 'Real Housewives of Atlanta' star Porsha Williams arrested after fight during filming
- Valerie Harper: I still have brain cancer but it has not spread