Does Dr. Drew Follow His Own Advice for Healthy Living?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 1st 2011 01:00PM
"You can talk about health tips all day long, but what's so important is making change," he says. "Walking the walk, not just talking the talk."
Dr. Drew lists things that are essential -- like a balanced diet, exercise and lowering your stress levels.
The good doctor, however, doesn't necessarily take his own advice. Watch It Below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Tom Brady Pouts and Whines to Get Gisele Bundchen's Attention at Home
- Celebrity Nude Photo Leak: Apple Denies iCloud Breach in Statement About Stolen Pictures
- Kim Kardashian Wears Sexy See-Through Skirt, Packs on the PDA With Kanye West
- In The Midst Of Drugging Scandal, TBS Cancels Cee Lo Green’s ‘The Good Life’
- ?RHOC' Casting Shakeup! Bravo ?Actively Casting' Tamra's Replacement After Drama-Filled Season ? Execs Want A ?Voice Of Reason,' Says Source
- Joan Rivers Remains On Life Support Despite Reports She Would Be Taken Out Of Coma
- Alleged hacked McKayla Maroney pics banned from Reddit; site says she would be underage in them
- Justin Bieber charged with assault, Ontario police say
- Miranda Lambert, Blake Shelton reportedly turn down $1 million Las Vegas show deal
- Spoiler Chat: Scoop on Once Upon a Time, Sons of Anarchy, Game of Thrones, The Originals and More!
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Enjoy Date Night at GQ Awards in London: See the Cute PDA Pics!
- Cara Delevingne & Kate Moss' Nearly Naked Burberry Campaign is Here—Check it Out!