Does Dr. Drew Follow His Own Advice for Healthy Living?
By PopEater Staff Posted Apr 1st 2011 01:00PM
"You can talk about health tips all day long, but what's so important is making change," he says. "Walking the walk, not just talking the talk."
Dr. Drew lists things that are essential -- like a balanced diet, exercise and lowering your stress levels.
The good doctor, however, doesn't necessarily take his own advice. Watch It Below.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Gets Super Steamy With Model Xenia Deli in "What Do You Mean" Video: Watch!
- Kanye West Pretends to Nap, Keeps Out of Trouble During Taylor Swift's 2015 MTV VMAs Acceptance Speech
- Kylie Jenner, Tyga Attend 2015 VMAs — See Their Red Carpet Style
- 'Straight Outta Compton' tops box office for third straight week; 'War Room' surprise second
- Horror master Wes Craven dead at 76
- Kanye West rants at VMAs: I have decided to 'run for president'
- All of Miley Cyrus' Wildest, Most Outrageous (or Otherwise Naked) Outfits From the 2015 MTV VMAs—Take a Look!
- Miley Cyrus' Craziest Moments at the 2015 MTV VMAs (Including That Awkward Onstage Spat With You-Know-Who)
- 2015 MTV Video Music Awards Winners: See the Complete List!