Gretchen of 'Housewives' Says Tamra Is a Faker
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 1st 2011 04:14PM
"Tamra [Barney] definitely turns it on for the cameras," Gretchen tells me of her co-star during a visit to my HDNet show. "She and I get along really well off camera, but when we're on camera she's just mean and evil. Not nice."
Gretchen didn't stop there. Over drinks on the set of 'Naughty But Nice' at the Gansevoort Park Hotel in NYC, the blond bombshell explained why she's fine not being the star of her show.
"I think [Tamra] wants to be the star of the show, and that's fine with me," she said. "Because if she wants to be the star of the show, that means she's a train wreck, so I'm totally OK with that."
For more on my interview with Gretchen, check out 'Naughty But Nice' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
► More 'NBN': My Chats With Countess LuAnn & Cheryl Burke!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Joan Rivers Remains "On Life Support," Daughter Melissa Rivers Says in New Statement
- Lark Voorhies Looks Unrecognizable in Strange Makeup in Rare Public Appearance
- Joan Rivers' Fashion Police Taping Canceled as Doctors Assess Potential Brain Damage: Report
- Another ISIS Death: Terrorist Group Reportedly Beheads Hostage Steven Sotloff
- Halle Berry Catches A Flight Out Of Maui With Her Family
- Charlize Theron: My body's not perfect
- Kate Upton, Kirsten Dunst and other stars comment about nude photo leak
- Joan Rivers 'on the road to recovery,' E! colleague says
- Woman Gets Metal Pole Impaled Through Her Butt During Texting and Driving Accident
- Khloé Kardashian and Scott Disick Join Cast of Royal Pains for Season Finale—See the Exclusive Pic!
- Joan Rivers Remains on Life Support, Says Daughter Melissa: "We Are Extremely Grateful for All the Love"