Gretchen of 'Housewives' Says Tamra Is a Faker
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 1st 2011 04:14PM
"Tamra [Barney] definitely turns it on for the cameras," Gretchen tells me of her co-star during a visit to my HDNet show. "She and I get along really well off camera, but when we're on camera she's just mean and evil. Not nice."
Gretchen didn't stop there. Over drinks on the set of 'Naughty But Nice' at the Gansevoort Park Hotel in NYC, the blond bombshell explained why she's fine not being the star of her show.
"I think [Tamra] wants to be the star of the show, and that's fine with me," she said. "Because if she wants to be the star of the show, that means she's a train wreck, so I'm totally OK with that."
For more on my interview with Gretchen, check out 'Naughty But Nice' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
► More 'NBN': My Chats With Countess LuAnn & Cheryl Burke!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mariah Carey Vacations in Cleavage-Tastic Bikini With Pal Brett Ratner: Pics
- Carrie Underwood Shares First Real Shot of Adorable Baby Son Isaiah, Says He Wants to Be a Hockey Player: Pic
- Miranda Lambert Smooches Hubby Blake Shelton, Supports Little Big Town: "I Got a Song Crush!"
- ?Daily Show': Trevor Noah emerges on short list to replace Jon Stewart
- 'Home' scores big at the box office
- Tracey Ullman's mother dies in house fire at 85
- Carrie Underwood Shares New Photo of Baby Son Isaiah—See His Adorable Face for the First Time!
- The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air Reunion! Will Smith Meets Tatyana Ali at Black Girls Rock!—See the Pic!
- The Future King of England Gets Into Scary Car Accident—See The Royals Clip!