Gretchen of 'Housewives' Says Tamra Is a Faker
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 1st 2011 04:14PM
"Tamra [Barney] definitely turns it on for the cameras," Gretchen tells me of her co-star during a visit to my HDNet show. "She and I get along really well off camera, but when we're on camera she's just mean and evil. Not nice."
Gretchen didn't stop there. Over drinks on the set of 'Naughty But Nice' at the Gansevoort Park Hotel in NYC, the blond bombshell explained why she's fine not being the star of her show.
"I think [Tamra] wants to be the star of the show, and that's fine with me," she said. "Because if she wants to be the star of the show, that means she's a train wreck, so I'm totally OK with that."
For more on my interview with Gretchen, check out 'Naughty But Nice' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
► More 'NBN': My Chats With Countess LuAnn & Cheryl Burke!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Britney Spears Showcases Her Flexibility, Does the Splits in Teeny Bikini -- See Her Hot Bod
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Calls Daughter "Future Slayer" After She Takes Out Freddie Prinze in Jiu-Jitsu
- Celeb Sightings: Kelly Rutherford Bonds with Daughter Helena During Custody Battle
- Amnesty International's legalized prostitution push turning off celeb supporters
- 'Law & Order' director Alexander arrested on child pornography charges
- Hulk Hogan wants investigation to determine if Gawker leaked his racist rant
- Britney Spears Does the Splits in Her Bikini While Hangin' in Hawaii—Take a Look!
- Cecil the Lion Mourned During Nat Geo Wild Event: "It's Our Responsibility to Do Everything We Can"
- Salma Hayek Blasts Donald Trump For Immigration Comments: I Won't Even Say His Name