Gretchen of 'Housewives' Says Tamra Is a Faker
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 1st 2011 04:14PM
"Tamra [Barney] definitely turns it on for the cameras," Gretchen tells me of her co-star during a visit to my HDNet show. "She and I get along really well off camera, but when we're on camera she's just mean and evil. Not nice."
Gretchen didn't stop there. Over drinks on the set of 'Naughty But Nice' at the Gansevoort Park Hotel in NYC, the blond bombshell explained why she's fine not being the star of her show.
"I think [Tamra] wants to be the star of the show, and that's fine with me," she said. "Because if she wants to be the star of the show, that means she's a train wreck, so I'm totally OK with that."
For more on my interview with Gretchen, check out 'Naughty But Nice' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
► More 'NBN': My Chats With Countess LuAnn & Cheryl Burke!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taylor Swift's "Blank Space" Gets Bizarre-Yet-Perfect Game of Thrones Mash-Up: Watch Now!
- Pregnant Jennifer Love Hewitt Debuts Second Baby Bump -- See Her Chic Maternity Look!
- Kim Kardashian, Kanye West Treat Themselves to a Little Afternoon Delight in KUWTK Premiere
- 'Battered' Harrison Ford survives crash-landing on southern California golf course
- Indie rock band Ex Cops calls out McDonalds for not paying bands at SXSW showcase
- Susan Sarandon reportedly splits from boy toy
- The Big Bang Theory Paid Tribute To Leonard Nimoy After Tonight's Episode And It Was Beautiful
- An Extended Trailer for Furious 7 Just Hit the Internet and It'll Make Your Stomach Drop—Watch Now!
- Taylor Swift Proves She ''Woke Up Like This'' With Gorgeous Makeup-Free Selfie—and Olivia Benson Looks Pretty Flawless, Too!