Gretchen of 'Housewives' Says Tamra Is a Faker
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 1st 2011 04:14PM
"Tamra [Barney] definitely turns it on for the cameras," Gretchen tells me of her co-star during a visit to my HDNet show. "She and I get along really well off camera, but when we're on camera she's just mean and evil. Not nice."
Gretchen didn't stop there. Over drinks on the set of 'Naughty But Nice' at the Gansevoort Park Hotel in NYC, the blond bombshell explained why she's fine not being the star of her show.
"I think [Tamra] wants to be the star of the show, and that's fine with me," she said. "Because if she wants to be the star of the show, that means she's a train wreck, so I'm totally OK with that."
For more on my interview with Gretchen, check out 'Naughty But Nice' exclusively on HDNet Saturdays at 1PM and 7PM.
► More 'NBN': My Chats With Countess LuAnn & Cheryl Burke!
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince William, Kate Middleton Love to Watch Downton Abbey, Says Series Star Allen Leech
- Queen Latifah Admits to "Numbing" Herself With Alcohol After Tragedy
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations for 2014 Announced
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- FAA grounds Angelina Jolie's plane
- Shirley MacLaine believes her dog came back to life
- That's not me naked!
- Holiday Gift Guide 2013: Essie Nail Polish, Peppermint Bark Chocolate & More Stocking Stuffers!
- Sons of Anarchy Boss Kurt Sutter Dishes on What's Next For Jax (and the Show) After Devastating Finale Death
- 2014 SAG Awards TV Nominees: Kerry Washington, Jim Parsons and More Stars React