Video: Snooki Looking to Pursue Career as WWE Diva
By Litty Samuel Posted Apr 1st 2011 03:10PM
Looks like Snooki just "crotch bombed" her way into WWE's biggest event of the year, WrestleMania. After making a guest appearance on Monday Night Raw, Snooki got into an argument with WWE Diva Lay-Cool, leading to an epic brawl in the ring. Even though "The Snooks" might seem mismatched with her opponents, don't let her size fool you. She is very skilled when it comes to performing stunts.
"I have the ability," said Snooki. "I've done gymnastics for eight years and cheerleading since middle school, so I can do these things." Watch Our Chat Below!
Although the 'Jersey Shore' reality star loves her cast mates and enjoys her time on the show, she might consider alternative options as her career progresses.
"I am committed to my 'Jersey Shore' family, but obviously that's not going to last forever," Snooki said. "If I am given an opportunity to become a full-time Diva, then I would say yes."
Snooki will perform in a three-on-three match with WWE's John Morrison and Trish Stratus to take on her WrestleMania challengers, WWE superstar Dolph Ziggler, Lay-Cool and Vickie Guerrero. WrestleMania XXVII takes place live at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta on Sunday, April 3.
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kid Rock Attempts to Kill Beyonce's Beyhive With Raid After Fan Backlash
- Nev Schulman Is Single, But Does He Use Tinder?
- Meryl Streep's Look-Alike Daughters Model for New Fashion Campaign: See Photos of Mamie, Grace, and Louisa Gummer in Spring-Ready Outfits
- Faith Hill reportedly underwent neck surgery in January
- ?Sharknado 3?: Mark Cuban, Ann Coulter to play President, Vice President
- Kelly Clarkson: I just want my children to find love