Report: Wiz Khalifa Proposes to Amber Rose
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 1st 2011 10:42AM
Sources are reporting that 'Black and Yellow' rapper Wiz Khalifa has proposed to the model (and Kanye West ex) and that the two plan to marry this summer.
The rapper recently told MTV News that he had introduced Rose to his mother, with whom she hit it off.
"They actually really, really dig each other," Khalifa said of the meeting. "Amber is a sweetheart, and my mom, everybody who meets her loves her anyway."
A source close to the couple says, "Wiz is going on tour for the next month. But he told her when he gets back, he's going to marry her. And he was serious -- he asked her to start making plans."
Khalifa hasn't confirmed the proposal yet, although he has made his feelings for Rose clear: "She's a great girl, she's like one of the best girls in the world. I just want everybody to know how great she is."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Zac Efron Opens Up to Bear Grylls About Why He Entered Rehab
- Lady Gaga's Parents Respond to Rumors About a Wedding for Their Daughter
- ?Bachelorette' Andi Dorfman Opens Up About Nick Viall's Bedroom Confession
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood