Report: Wiz Khalifa Proposes to Amber Rose
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 1st 2011 10:42AM
Sources are reporting that 'Black and Yellow' rapper Wiz Khalifa has proposed to the model (and Kanye West ex) and that the two plan to marry this summer.
The rapper recently told MTV News that he had introduced Rose to his mother, with whom she hit it off.
"They actually really, really dig each other," Khalifa said of the meeting. "Amber is a sweetheart, and my mom, everybody who meets her loves her anyway."
A source close to the couple says, "Wiz is going on tour for the next month. But he told her when he gets back, he's going to marry her. And he was serious -- he asked her to start making plans."
Khalifa hasn't confirmed the proposal yet, although he has made his feelings for Rose clear: "She's a great girl, she's like one of the best girls in the world. I just want everybody to know how great she is."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- MTV prepared for Miley Cyrus, will air VMAs on a delay
- 1st African-American actor to play Jean Valjean on Broadway dies
- ‘The Good Wife's' Christine Baranski talks Emmys, season 7 excitement
- Candis Cayne Defends Caitlyn's Glam Look
- Author and Neurologist Oliver Sacks Dies at 82
- Faith-Based 'War Room' Inspires at the Box Office
- Miley Cyrus Wears Fruit-and-Veggie Jumpsuit, Meets Baddie Winkle Before MTV VMAs
- Taylor Swift and Avril Lavigne Perform "Complicated" Together in San Diego After Twitter Misunderstanding
- Dancing With the Stars Alum Amy Purdy Gets Married on "Unbelievably Magical Night"