Report: Wiz Khalifa Proposes to Amber Rose
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 1st 2011 10:42AM
Sources are reporting that 'Black and Yellow' rapper Wiz Khalifa has proposed to the model (and Kanye West ex) and that the two plan to marry this summer.
The rapper recently told MTV News that he had introduced Rose to his mother, with whom she hit it off.
"They actually really, really dig each other," Khalifa said of the meeting. "Amber is a sweetheart, and my mom, everybody who meets her loves her anyway."
A source close to the couple says, "Wiz is going on tour for the next month. But he told her when he gets back, he's going to marry her. And he was serious -- he asked her to start making plans."
Khalifa hasn't confirmed the proposal yet, although he has made his feelings for Rose clear: "She's a great girl, she's like one of the best girls in the world. I just want everybody to know how great she is."
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Emily Ratajkowski: It's fun to finally have male nudity in film
- Dan Abrams replaced by Byron Pitts as 'Nightline' anchor
- 'Haunting Of's' Kim Russo claims to bridge gap between worlds
- ?School of Rock' musical coming to Broadway, courtesy of Andrew Lloyd Webber
- ?The Colbert Report' has a yard sale and sells Michael Stipe, Beatles figurines, more
- Another Day, Another Nicki Minaj Nip Slip!
- Kris and Bruce Jenner One Step Closer to Divorce
- Stephen Collins' Speaks Out About Molestation Allegations In New Interview
- Hayden Panettiere's Fiance Wladimir Klitschko Reflects on Baby Daughter's Birth: "It Was a Great Year"
- Emmy Rossum Engaged? Shameless Actress Spotted With Big Diamond Ring: See the Picture!
- Backstreet Boys: Show 'Em What You're Made Of Documentary Trailer: We Were The Biggest Band in the World, Then It Just Stopped