Fashion Police: Lindsay Lohan's Rorschach Test
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted Apr 4th 2011 02:30AM
This week is a bit strange -- maybe due to April Fools', we don't know -- because we get to see the more bizarre tastes of some of Hollywood's starlets. Lindsay Lohan's Rorschach test throwback is actually one of the tamest, if you can believe it. Blake Lively's rose-inspired dress probably takes the cake as the most "out there." The rest featured this week are all sorts of confused, whether it's dressing too old, dressing too young or just plain dressing strangely. See what you think.
- Filed under:
- Fashion Police
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Taraji P. Henson Walks Back Racial Profiling Statement, Apologizes on Instagram
- Kate Hudson on Ex-Fiance Matthew Bellamy: "We're Family For the Rest of Our Lives"
- TLC's Bride By Design Premiere: How Does Wedding Dress Designer Heidi Elnora Keep the Peace?
- Craig Morgan on MSNBC guest's criticism of country music: Comment was 'ignorant'
- Lena Dunham called anti-Semitic for article titled 'Dog or Jewish Boyfriend?'
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Fergie Turns 40: See the Sweet Message Hubby Josh Duhamel Sent for Her Birthday!
- Prince Harry Catches a Performance of Ex Cressida Bonas' Play as First Anniversary of Breakup Nears: What Does It All Mean?!
- Dr. Dre Didn't Want to Make Straight Outta Compton: I Was Nervous About ''Putting a Blemish on Our Legacy''—Watch!