Video: 'Khloe and Lamar' Preview is Here
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 4th 2011 04:00PM
Finally, our prayers have been answered with 'Khloe and Lamar,' E!'s videotaped love letter from one really tall famous person to another.
The show, which centers on the married life of Khloe Kardashian and her basketball player hubby, Lamar Odom, reveals what life is like when the honeymoon is over (hint: it involves whipping!).
Despite the pressures of fame and family life, the couple still seem to find plenty of time to practice (and talk about) their baby-making skills.
The couple, who recently launched their unisex fragrance, 'Unbreakable,' may have their trials and tribulations, but they'll always have each other and their shared love for PDA.
'Khloe & Lamar' premieres Sunday, April 10, on E! at 10/9c.
Watch a Sneak Peek of 'Khloe and Lamar.'
MORE ABOUT Khloe Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Khloe Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Brad Pitt Does Hilarious Between Two Ferns Interview With Zach Galifianakis; Here Comes Honey Boo Boo Future In Jeopardy Amid Sex Offender Report: Top 5 Stories
- Taylor Swift Says She "Wouldn't Survive in Jail," Is Terrified of Sea Urchins -- Watch
- Ace of Cakes Star Duff Goldman: I Love Riding Motorcycles Even After Losing Toes in Crash
- Ebola In NYC! Doctor Tests Positive For Virus After Treating Patients In Guinea
- Lucky Break! Former ?RHONJ' Star Danielle Staub Gets $700K In Liens Cancelled In Bankruptcy Case
- Mean Girl! Kim Kardashian Snubs Chris Brown’s ‘Lowbrow’ Girlfriend Karrueche Tran
- Trisha Yearwood set to appear on 'Nashville' during faux CMA awards
- Celebrity trout pouts
- 'The Roosevelts' earn PBS biggest audience in 20 years
- ABC Just Ordered More Episodes for 7 Shows—Which Dramas and Comedies Scored Longer Seasons?
- Who's the Boss? Reunion! Tony Danza and Judith Light Come Together at Broadway Opening of Disgraced
- Mama June Apparently Hasn't Dated Mark McDaniel for 10 Years; Son Insists McDaniel Was Wrongly Convicted of Molestation