Video: 'Khloe and Lamar' Preview is Here
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 4th 2011 04:00PM
Finally, our prayers have been answered with 'Khloe and Lamar,' E!'s videotaped love letter from one really tall famous person to another.
The show, which centers on the married life of Khloe Kardashian and her basketball player hubby, Lamar Odom, reveals what life is like when the honeymoon is over (hint: it involves whipping!).
Despite the pressures of fame and family life, the couple still seem to find plenty of time to practice (and talk about) their baby-making skills.
The couple, who recently launched their unisex fragrance, 'Unbreakable,' may have their trials and tribulations, but they'll always have each other and their shared love for PDA.
'Khloe & Lamar' premieres Sunday, April 10, on E! at 10/9c.
Watch a Sneak Peek of 'Khloe and Lamar.'
MORE ABOUT Khloe Kardashian
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Khloe Kardashian Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner's Diane Sawyer Interview: Laverne Cox and More Celebs Embrace His Bravery -- Read Their Reactions Here
- Bruce Jenner E! Documentary Confirmed Following His Emotional Confession ? Get All the Details on the Eight-Part One-Hour Docuseries
- Bruce Jenner Tells Diane Sawyer: Kim "Has Been, By Far, the Most Accepting" of the Kardashians
- Bruce Jenner in interview: 'I am a woman'
- Sawyer Sweeten, 'Everybody Loves Raymond' child actor, dead at 19
- Comedian Artie Lange: It's not fair when people call me fat
- Everything We Learned From Bruce Jenner's Candid Diane Sawyer Interview
- Bruce Jenner Says Khloé Kardashian Is Taking His Transition the Hardest ''Because She's Had a Lot of Losses in Her Life''
- Bruce Jenner's Family Reacts to Diane Sawyer Interview: We Are "So Very Proud" of Our "Hero"