Photos: Gwen Stefani's Boys Will Be Boys
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 4th 2011 03:30PM
Just because the adorable sons of power couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have some of the most distinct style of any tiny tots we've seen, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to take a day off every now and then.
Just last week Kingston made quite a fashion statement, wearing an ensemble consisting of a Justice League T-shirt and a fur vest for a day out with his parents, looking decades older than his 4-year-old self.
But yesterday, he and younger brother Zuma, appeared much closer to their age as the pair headed to an animal-themed birthday party. Zuma was dressed as a puppy, complete with adorable whiskers and nose painted on, while Kingston did his best impression of a tiger.
The family later took a trip to the park, where Zuma was still sporting his face paint and Kingston dug in the sandbox.
MORE ABOUT Gwen Stefani
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gwen Stefani Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Leonardo DiCaprio will play man with 24 personalities, report says
- Dakota Johnson joins ISIS in controversial ?SNL' spoof
- Jaime King makes Taylor Swift the Godmother of her unborn child
- Justin Bieber Celebrates 21st Birthday With Hailey Baldwin, Yovanna Ventura: Pictures!
- Anna Wintour's Career Advice: Everyone Should Get Fired At Least Once
- Jennifer Garner: "It's My Turn" to Work After Supporting Ben Affleck's Career