Photos: Gwen Stefani's Boys Will Be Boys
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 4th 2011 03:30PM
Just because the adorable sons of power couple Gwen Stefani and Gavin Rossdale have some of the most distinct style of any tiny tots we've seen, that doesn't mean they aren't allowed to take a day off every now and then.
Just last week Kingston made quite a fashion statement, wearing an ensemble consisting of a Justice League T-shirt and a fur vest for a day out with his parents, looking decades older than his 4-year-old self.
But yesterday, he and younger brother Zuma, appeared much closer to their age as the pair headed to an animal-themed birthday party. Zuma was dressed as a puppy, complete with adorable whiskers and nose painted on, while Kingston did his best impression of a tiger.
The family later took a trip to the park, where Zuma was still sporting his face paint and Kingston dug in the sandbox.
MORE ABOUT Gwen Stefani
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Gwen Stefani Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Theaters drop 'The Interview' despite government-approved ending
- 'Millionaire Hot Seat' contestant fails on first question
- Mark Wahlberg's former bodyguard said actor should not be pardoned for assault
- Angelina Jolie on Directing Brad Pitt in By the Sea: "A Therapist Would Have a Field Day"
- Serial Podcast Finale: 7 Burning Questions Before It Ends
- Demi Lovato Wears Minimal Makeup, Looks Fierce in Photo Shoot, Praises Kim Kardashian For "Revolutionizing" Curves: Pictures