Tyler Shields Will Play Charles Manson -- Enough Said
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 4th 2011 11:00AM
We're hoping that Shields, known for his intensely intimate shoots with celebrities, will take that power to the screen. We're just a little worried that a real tattoo might grace his head soon. Check out what Tyler had to say about the role.
How did you get involved with this project?
It was a Twitter conversation between me and the producer (Brad Weinmen).
What inspired you to take on the role of Charles Manson?
I'd been writing a movie with a character that was a crazy character also, but this was something different for me. ... If it's going to be me, it's got to be crazy.
Why the move to the big screen?
I've always wanted to do movies, but it's a matter of the right one coming at the right time, and this one feels right.
What would be your next character to play?
Everyone knows that I'm crazy, and they all have this crazy vision of me. A friend said that I need to do a romantic comedy or some sort of comedy. ... It's all about me being able to do what I want to do, how I want to do it, in the craziest way possible.
Who would you like to see play the female roles in the movie?
I'd love to see Amanda Seyfried, Evan Rachel Wood or Emma Stone in these roles. My whole thing is, any girl who's in this movie is going to be seen in such a powerful, dynamic way. You have no idea how crazy these girls really were.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Who knew? Surprising celebrity facts
- Out of their league: Ugly guys who date bombshells
- Grizzly Bear frontman slams Taylor Swift
- DreamWorks Animation to Launch TV Channel in Thailand
- Venice Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 72nd Edition
- Cara Delevingne Mocked for Attitude in Morning Show Interview: "Take a Little Nap"
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Recap of 'Pretty Little Liars' Season 6 Episode 8: A's Right Hand Man Revealed?
- Brittany Snow Will Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3,' Too
- 'Bachelorette' Host Chris Harrison Hates Lifetime's 'UnREAL'