Troubled 'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Hits Beach
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Apr 6th 2011 04:05PM
Just days after being arrested for assault, Evans was all smiles as she strolled solo along the beach in Oak Island, NC. In a skimpy white bikini, the 19-year-old revealed tattoos on her hip, shoulder and back.
Following the online leak of the fight video that led to her arrest, Evans claimed Brittany Maggard, who can be seen pushing Evans into the fight with alleged victim Britany Truett, sold video of the scuffle to the media for $45,000.
Evans' son, Jace, is currently in temporary custody with her mother, Barbara. Last night's 'Teen Mom 2 Finale Special' proved that Jenelle's relationship with her mother remains strained.
"Is she lovable?" host Dr. Drew asked.
"No," Barbara said.
"She's not lovable. That's pretty heavy," Dr. Drew said. "What does she need to do to be lovable?
"She needs to be a kinder person," Barbara said. "Everything is just about Jenelle."
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Photos -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Style -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Donovan Leitch's Fiancee Libby Mintz Is Pregnant! Couple Expecting First Child Together
- Lady Gaga Lays in Bed With Taylor Kinney in Late Thanksgiving Video -- Watch Their Pillow Fight!
- Scott Stapp, Creed Frontman, Was Placed on a Psychiatric Hold Before Confessional Video: Report
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Star Wars' teaser trailer premieres
- Dazzling new magic show debuts on Broadway
- Tom Hanks and wife to host National Christmas tree lighting