Troubled 'Teen Mom 2' Star Jenelle Evans Hits Beach
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Apr 6th 2011 04:05PM
Just days after being arrested for assault, Evans was all smiles as she strolled solo along the beach in Oak Island, NC. In a skimpy white bikini, the 19-year-old revealed tattoos on her hip, shoulder and back.
Following the online leak of the fight video that led to her arrest, Evans claimed Brittany Maggard, who can be seen pushing Evans into the fight with alleged victim Britany Truett, sold video of the scuffle to the media for $45,000.
Evans' son, Jace, is currently in temporary custody with her mother, Barbara. Last night's 'Teen Mom 2 Finale Special' proved that Jenelle's relationship with her mother remains strained.
"Is she lovable?" host Dr. Drew asked.
"No," Barbara said.
"She's not lovable. That's pretty heavy," Dr. Drew said. "What does she need to do to be lovable?
"She needs to be a kinder person," Barbara said. "Everything is just about Jenelle."
Stars on the Beach
'Real Housewives of New York' star Kelly Bensimon enjoys a day on the beach sunning, laughing with friends and frolicking in the water in Miami.
- Filed under:
- Celebrity Weight -
- Photos -
- Celebrity Summer -
- Celebrity Health and Beauty -
- Celebrity Style -
- TV News -
- Troublemakers -
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- American Music Awards 2014 Performers: Taylor Swift, One Direction, and More
- Woody Harrelson Didn't Know Liam, Chris Hemsworth Were Brothers in 2013: Watch His Hilarious Reaction!
- Beyonce Goes Without Pants, Has Epic Hotel Party in "7/11" Music Video
- Kate Upton AttendsThe Game Of War – Fire Age Event
- Angelina Jolie Arrives At The Paley Center
- Reese Witherspoon And Paula Abdul At Lupus LA Hollywood Bag Ladies Luncheon
- Billy Joel set to break Madison Square Garden record
- Duggar fans create counter-petition to save '19 Kids & Counting'
- Vogue's new digs are reportedly swarming with rats