'Jersey Shore' Stars' Italy Trip Postponed
By Kelly Fisher Posted Apr 6th 2011 08:55AM
According to RadarOnline.com, the group was supposed to leave for Italy on April 18, but the trip has been pushed back to May because some of the cast members have yet to sign new contracts.
"Several of the housemates haven't signed their contracts and until they do, the cast can't go to Italy," a production insider told Radar.
It's rumored that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jenni "JWoww" Farley, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Paul "Pauly D" Delvecchio have refused to film for the hit MTV show until they get more money.
But it's not just the cast that's posing problems for the fourth season of 'Jersey Shore.' According to the production insider, "producers are also having a really difficult time finding venues for the cast to party at too."
The show was planning to set up shop in Tuscany this spring, but has also run into opposition from local residents.
"They embody the worst stereotypes of Italians, multiplied by thousands and Americanized," an Italian newspaper columnist said.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amanda Bynes Wears Blonde Wig in First Mugshot, Mariah Carey Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction: Top 5 Stories
- Elisabeth Moss Slams Jeremy Piven as "Highly Unprofessional"
- Ken Jeong Talks Hangover's Nude Scenes and Playing With the Asian Stereotype
- LeAnn Rimes New ‘Just A Girl Like You Video’— Watch It Here!
- Jodi Arias Jury Foreman Speaks Out —‘This Girl Was Crucified In The Court Of Public Opinion’
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Morgan Freeman seems to fall asleep during on-air interview
- Jennifer Aniston is a stripper in new movie role, who is your favorite good girl gone bad?