'Jersey Shore' Stars' Italy Trip Postponed
By Kelly Fisher Posted Apr 6th 2011 08:55AM
According to RadarOnline.com, the group was supposed to leave for Italy on April 18, but the trip has been pushed back to May because some of the cast members have yet to sign new contracts.
"Several of the housemates haven't signed their contracts and until they do, the cast can't go to Italy," a production insider told Radar.
It's rumored that Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jenni "JWoww" Farley, Mike "The Situation" Sorrentino and Paul "Pauly D" Delvecchio have refused to film for the hit MTV show until they get more money.
But it's not just the cast that's posing problems for the fourth season of 'Jersey Shore.' According to the production insider, "producers are also having a really difficult time finding venues for the cast to party at too."
The show was planning to set up shop in Tuscany this spring, but has also run into opposition from local residents.
"They embody the worst stereotypes of Italians, multiplied by thousands and Americanized," an Italian newspaper columnist said.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Reese Witherspoon keeps her hands in her pockets as she tries to stay warm while out in New York City on January 3rd.
MORE ABOUT Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Nicole 'Snooki' Polizzi Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Set to Appear As Woman on Vanity Fair Cover: Details
- Bruce Jenner, Kylie Jenner Bond on Keeping Up With the Kardashians Midseason Finale: Watch a Clip!
- Ethan Embry: Kissing Jennifer Love Hewitt in Can't Hardly Wait Was "Uncomfortable," She Gave Me a "Big Basket of Breath Mints!"
- TV star Dustin Diamond convicted of misdemeanors in Christmas Day stabbing
- Matt Weiner talks ?Mad Men' finale: ?I had a ton of doubts'
- Put Down That Thong, Girl: Granny Panties Are (Apparently) Coming Back in Style
- Chris Pratt Hilariously Shows Off the British Accent He Picked Up From England's Version of Jersey Shore: Watch Now!
- Trista Sutter Reminds Us That the Bachelor Franchise Does Result in Lasting Love...Sometimes!