Katrina Bowden Is Esquire's Readers Sexiest Woman Alive
By Zach Dionne Posted Apr 6th 2011 03:10PM
'30 Rock' starlet Katrina Bowden is officially Esquire magazine's Readers Pick the Sexiest Woman Alive. She won a March Madness-style bracket tournament to claim the spot, though she was dubbed an underdog and "seeded" relatively low, ranked No. 10 in the TV division.
Bowden was photographed by the anonymous photographer helming MeInMyPlace.com, a site that shoots "real women, in their real homes, in their real clothes, at their invitation," according to Esquire. Watch Katrina's acceptance speech video and see more sexy photos here.
►On her start at '30 Rock': "I found out I was playing Cerie on Friday, and started on Monday. I was so scared that I got kind of lost getting there. So I walk in the room late, out of breath, and everyone's just sitting down at the table staring at me. Then Tracy Morgan gets up and says, 'Don't just stand there lookin' beautiful - sit down right next to me!'"
►And she claims to love french fries.
Get more at Esquire.com >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kim Kardashian Calls Khloe a "Miserable Person"; Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer Debuts: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Nick Lachey Posts Shirtless Photo Working on a Roof: Sexy Picture
- Blake Lively's Preserve Website Video: Watch the Weird, Slightly Sinister Introductory Clip
- 24 Weeks And Growing! Tila Tequila Shows Off Her Baby Body! Posts Bra-Undies Picture On Facebook But Says She's ?Raising Her Alone'
- Baby Love! Mila Kunis And Ashton Kutcher's Nursery D
- Weird Al Yankovic has his first No. 1 album ever
- Queen Elizabeth II photobombs young tourists' selfie
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Kerry Washington Is Back to Work on Scandal Post-Baby—See the Pic!
- Big Brother Recap: Ariana Grande's Brother Frankie Learns Of His Grandfather's Death & Another Houseguest Goes Home
- Frank Caliendo Reads LeBron James' "Coming Home" Letter in Morgan Freeman's Voice: Watch and You're Welcome