Katrina Bowden Is Esquire's Readers Sexiest Woman Alive
By Zach Dionne Posted Apr 6th 2011 03:10PM
'30 Rock' starlet Katrina Bowden is officially Esquire magazine's Readers Pick the Sexiest Woman Alive. She won a March Madness-style bracket tournament to claim the spot, though she was dubbed an underdog and "seeded" relatively low, ranked No. 10 in the TV division.
Bowden was photographed by the anonymous photographer helming MeInMyPlace.com, a site that shoots "real women, in their real homes, in their real clothes, at their invitation," according to Esquire. Watch Katrina's acceptance speech video and see more sexy photos here.
►On her start at '30 Rock': "I found out I was playing Cerie on Friday, and started on Monday. I was so scared that I got kind of lost getting there. So I walk in the room late, out of breath, and everyone's just sitting down at the table staring at me. Then Tracy Morgan gets up and says, 'Don't just stand there lookin' beautiful - sit down right next to me!'"
►And she claims to love french fries.
Get more at Esquire.com >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Amal Alamuddin Goes Hollywood Glam In Gold Dress For Second Wedding Party: Photos
- Hilary Duff Holds Hands With Estranged Husband Mike Comrie at Halloween Party: Picture
- Duck Dynasty's Jep Robertson Suffered Seizure While Hunting: Details
- Jake Steinfeld Joins Governors Across The Country To Open Live Positively Fitness Centers
- More Problems For Leah Messer! ‘Teen Mom 2′ Star & Husband Jeremy Calvert Hit With A $10K Tax Lien
- Cream vocalist, bassist Jack Bruce dies at 71
- Rumer Willis is 'blown away' by her sister Tallulah's strength
- 'Breaking Bad's' Aaron Paul slams Toys R Us over recall
- Katy Perry Turns 30 Today! Celebrate the Singer's Birthday by Looking Back at Her Hair Changes Through the Years
- Kim Kardashian Celebrates Birthday Las Vegas-Style With Kanye West, Family and Friends
- Who Wore it Best? Supernatural's Castiel vs. Constantine's John Constantine