Katrina Bowden Is Esquire's Readers Sexiest Woman Alive
By Zach Dionne Posted Apr 6th 2011 03:10PM
'30 Rock' starlet Katrina Bowden is officially Esquire magazine's Readers Pick the Sexiest Woman Alive. She won a March Madness-style bracket tournament to claim the spot, though she was dubbed an underdog and "seeded" relatively low, ranked No. 10 in the TV division.
Bowden was photographed by the anonymous photographer helming MeInMyPlace.com, a site that shoots "real women, in their real homes, in their real clothes, at their invitation," according to Esquire. Watch Katrina's acceptance speech video and see more sexy photos here.
►On her start at '30 Rock': "I found out I was playing Cerie on Friday, and started on Monday. I was so scared that I got kind of lost getting there. So I walk in the room late, out of breath, and everyone's just sitting down at the table staring at me. Then Tracy Morgan gets up and says, 'Don't just stand there lookin' beautiful - sit down right next to me!'"
►And she claims to love french fries.
Get more at Esquire.com >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Katie Holmes Tricks Fans, Wears Short Bob Wig For Met Gala 2015 ? See Her Look!
- Solange Knowles Slays at Met Gala 2015 in Trippy, Form-Defying Circle Dress: Pic!
- Anne Hathaway Is Little Gold Riding Hood at Met Gala 2015: Photos, Internet Reactions
- Garth Brooks talks uncertain future at Sony
- Melissa Rivers: Joan Rivers' death '100 percent preventable'
- Catch a glimpse of Adam Driver and Lupita Nyong'o in 'Star Wars'
- Anne Hathaway Wears Gold Hooded Dress to 2015 Met Gala: What Do You Think of the Robe-Inspired Gown?!
- Selena Gomez Hits the 2015 Met Gala Red Carpet With an Elaborate Floral Headpiece—See Her Orchid-Covered Hair!
- Katie Holmes Wigs Out With Blunt Bob and Bangs, Sparkles Like the Night Sky in Backless Dress at 2015 Met Gala