Katrina Bowden Is Esquire's Readers Sexiest Woman Alive
By Zach Dionne Posted Apr 6th 2011 03:10PM
'30 Rock' starlet Katrina Bowden is officially Esquire magazine's Readers Pick the Sexiest Woman Alive. She won a March Madness-style bracket tournament to claim the spot, though she was dubbed an underdog and "seeded" relatively low, ranked No. 10 in the TV division.
Bowden was photographed by the anonymous photographer helming MeInMyPlace.com, a site that shoots "real women, in their real homes, in their real clothes, at their invitation," according to Esquire. Watch Katrina's acceptance speech video and see more sexy photos here.
►On her start at '30 Rock': "I found out I was playing Cerie on Friday, and started on Monday. I was so scared that I got kind of lost getting there. So I walk in the room late, out of breath, and everyone's just sitting down at the table staring at me. Then Tracy Morgan gets up and says, 'Don't just stand there lookin' beautiful - sit down right next to me!'"
►And she claims to love french fries.
Get more at Esquire.com >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Connie Britton, Senator Kirsten Gillibrand Were College Roommates: See the Amazing '80s Throwback Photo
- Sonequa Martin-Green Is Pregnant, Walking Dead Star Expecting First Child With Husband Kenric Green
- Prince Harry, Cressida Bonas Back On After April Split
- The ?Ultimate Betrayal' ? WATCH Sobbing Kendra Wilkinson Confront Hank Baskett Over Transsexual Affair Rumors In Preview Clip For New Season Of ?Kendra On Top:' ?Did You Think About Your Family When You Did What You Did?’
- Rob Kardashian Love Child Rumors Deepen As He Opens Up About ?Baby Mama' In Shocking Tweet
- Gwen Stefani Admits She And Husband Gavin Rossdale ?Got In A Little Fight' Over Working Together On ?The Voice'
- Hollywood studios are urged to take extra precautions filming abroad amid rising global security issues
- 'NCIS' moves down South with New Orleans spinoff
- Ben Affleck admits he counts cards