Katrina Bowden Is Esquire's Readers Sexiest Woman Alive
By Zach Dionne Posted Apr 6th 2011 03:10PM
'30 Rock' starlet Katrina Bowden is officially Esquire magazine's Readers Pick the Sexiest Woman Alive. She won a March Madness-style bracket tournament to claim the spot, though she was dubbed an underdog and "seeded" relatively low, ranked No. 10 in the TV division.
Bowden was photographed by the anonymous photographer helming MeInMyPlace.com, a site that shoots "real women, in their real homes, in their real clothes, at their invitation," according to Esquire. Watch Katrina's acceptance speech video and see more sexy photos here.
►On her start at '30 Rock': "I found out I was playing Cerie on Friday, and started on Monday. I was so scared that I got kind of lost getting there. So I walk in the room late, out of breath, and everyone's just sitting down at the table staring at me. Then Tracy Morgan gets up and says, 'Don't just stand there lookin' beautiful - sit down right next to me!'"
►And she claims to love french fries.
Get more at Esquire.com >>
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Miss Universe 2015: Miss Colombia Paulina Vega Crowned As Crowd Boos Miss Jamaica's 4th Runner-Up Status
- Gabrielle Carteris Randomly Snags Seat at Jennifer Aniston's SAG Awards Table: GIF
- SAG Awards 2015: Watch the Most Emotional Speeches, Including Uzo Aduba, Patricia Arquette, More!
- Miss Colombia crowned Miss Universe, Miss USA runner-up
- 'Birdman' tops SAG Awards, Redmayne upsets Keaton
- Blake Shelton scores as host and musical guest on 'SNL'