Video: Keanu Reeves Reveals Info on 'Bill and Ted 3'
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 6th 2011 10:55AM
The previous two films in the stoner-comedy franchise, released in 1989 and 1991, respectively, detailed two high school misfits' excellent and bogus journeys through time.
"I believe the writers are six weeks away from a draft," says Reeves, who adds that the original writers have returned to pen the final installment of the series.
And what will Bill and Ted be up to in this one? Having escaped history and death, the former teen heroes are back to hang out, play some air guitar and begin their quest to write a song that saves the world.
Watch Keanu Discuss 'Bill and Ted 3':
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- '19 Kids & Counting's' Derick Dillard blasted for running over cat with sled
- Brown family reportedly filming reality show amid Bobbi Kristina tragedy
- Robert F. Kennedy's daughter denied at club: 'I am a Kennedy, Google me'
- 'House of Cards,' "Chapter 31": Frank Wages War on Congress
- Marc Graboff Takes Key Role at Discovery Communications
- Hulu Adds 'Doc McStuffins' in Exclusive Disney Junior Deal
- Chris Evans Thinks the First 'Avengers' Was 'a Little Bit Punch-Punch, Kick-Kick'
- Listen to Two Tracks From Junkie XL's 'Run All Night' Score (EXCLUSIVE)
- Batman Meets 'Fifty Shades of Grey' in This Sexy Mash-Up Trailer