Video: Keanu Reeves Reveals Info on 'Bill and Ted 3'
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 6th 2011 10:55AM
The previous two films in the stoner-comedy franchise, released in 1989 and 1991, respectively, detailed two high school misfits' excellent and bogus journeys through time.
"I believe the writers are six weeks away from a draft," says Reeves, who adds that the original writers have returned to pen the final installment of the series.
And what will Bill and Ted be up to in this one? Having escaped history and death, the former teen heroes are back to hang out, play some air guitar and begin their quest to write a song that saves the world.
Watch Keanu Discuss 'Bill and Ted 3':
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lawyers: Melissa Rivers files malpractice lawsuit in mother Joan's death
- Benedict Cumberbatch: I'm sorry for saying 'colored'
- Report: Emile Hirsch fights with female film exec
- SAG Awards Fashion: The Top 10 Shoes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Apologizes for Calling Black Actors "Colored"
- ABC Orders Shondaland, Fake Empire Dramas; Chevy Chase, Dan Savage Comedies
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- 17 Times Ron Swanson Was Our Hero
- Julia Roberts Will Produce and Star in 'Batkid' Movie
- 'Mission: Impossible 5' Release Date Bumped up to Summer 2015