Video: Keanu Reeves Reveals Info on 'Bill and Ted 3'
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 6th 2011 10:55AM
The previous two films in the stoner-comedy franchise, released in 1989 and 1991, respectively, detailed two high school misfits' excellent and bogus journeys through time.
"I believe the writers are six weeks away from a draft," says Reeves, who adds that the original writers have returned to pen the final installment of the series.
And what will Bill and Ted be up to in this one? Having escaped history and death, the former teen heroes are back to hang out, play some air guitar and begin their quest to write a song that saves the world.
Watch Keanu Discuss 'Bill and Ted 3':
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gay gun activists: Growing LGBT push to support the Second Amendment
- Hidden bra camera shows woman how often breasts are ogled
- Alyssa Milano is leaving 'Mistresses'
- How To Get Perfect Paris Party Cleavage, According to the Kardashian's Stylist
- Ships Ahoy! 'Pirates of the Caribbean' 5 Sets Sail for Australian Shoot
- Sarah Silverman Pretends She's Tina Fey in 'SNL' Promos
- Michael Jackson's ?Thriller' video to be released in 3D
- How one musician makes music from the sounds of YouTube
- ?Doctor Zhivago' comes to Broadway spring 2015
- 'American Horror Story: Freak Show' Opening Credits Are as Creepy as You'd Expect (VIDEO)
- Rosamund Pike on the Joys of Being David Fincher's 'Gone Girl'
- Is Ethan Hawke Becoming 'Doctor Strange'?