Video: Keanu Reeves Reveals Info on 'Bill and Ted 3'
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 6th 2011 10:55AM
The previous two films in the stoner-comedy franchise, released in 1989 and 1991, respectively, detailed two high school misfits' excellent and bogus journeys through time.
"I believe the writers are six weeks away from a draft," says Reeves, who adds that the original writers have returned to pen the final installment of the series.
And what will Bill and Ted be up to in this one? Having escaped history and death, the former teen heroes are back to hang out, play some air guitar and begin their quest to write a song that saves the world.
Watch Keanu Discuss 'Bill and Ted 3':
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Jennifer Lawrence requests investigation after nude pics leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- Box-Office Crash: What Caused Hollywood's Miserable Summer?
- 'The Maze Runner' Rules Revealed in New Featurette
- 'Foxcatcher': Steve Carell's Chilling Mission Statement Triggers a Chant in New Trailer
- Patrick Duffy talks Lynda Carter crush, reason he'd kill Gabe Kaplan
- 12 lessons we learned from 2014's summer movies
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?