ShamWow Pitchman Vince Shlomi Sued by Former Assistant
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 6th 2011 01:20PM
The New York Daily News reports that the product pitchman, who was arrested for beating a hooker in 2009, is being sued by a former assistant for alleged sexual harassment, unpaid fees, and infliction of emotional distress.
In the suit, Shlomi's former assistant, Jennifer Kosinski claims that the TV salesman made repeated sexual advances on her and in one case went so far as to offer her "$20,000 and a paid one month vacation for her parents to travel the world in exchange for her eggs."
Other alleged abuses included Shlomi telling Kosinski that she could have time off to see a sick family member "when he's in the grave," and offering her money to sleep in his bed.
The suit claims that "Shlomi watched Kosinski, even when she wasn't with him. For instance, one day she was laying on the beach. She observed Shlomi ... observing her through binoculars."
Kosinski alleges that she was called a "c**t" and a "b**tch" by her boss when she spurned his sexual advances.
Shlomi eventually fired Kosinski after she refused to show him a text message on her phone that Shlomi believed to be from another man.
Shlomi's lawyer had no comment on the matter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristen Bell Makes an Uncanny Mary Poppins, Sings Beautifully in Funny or Die Parody: Watch Now!
- Queen Elizabeth II Photobombs a Selfie at the Commonwealth Games: See the Amazing Picture
- Erin Heatherton Goes Topless on a Horse, Rides a Horse Bareback for Buffalo David Bitton Campaign With Eric Decker
- Soap Star Eileen Davidson Joins ‘RHOBH’ With Record Salary ? Her Unreal Pay Revealed!
- Longtime Friend Of Hot Car Dad Ross Cooper Confused By Ongoing Events, Prays There's A Reasonable Explanation For It All
- Leonardo DiCaprio and Toni Garrn Enjoy An Afternoon On Their Yacht Off The Coast Of Saint-Tropez France
- Alec Baldwin appears in NYC court after Shia LaBeouf leaves
- Long lines start early as Comic-Con floor opens and dedicated fans queue up for coveted toys
- Dolly Parton on how God helps her stick to her country roots
- Tara Reid Thinks a Sharknado Is a Real Possibility: "It Actually Can Happen"
- The Naked Warwick Rowing Team Is Back! See 7 Stupid Hot Pics of the Completely Nude Hunks
- Shia LaBeouf Arrives in Court After Cabaret Arrest, Actor His Trades Scruffy Appearance for Sharp Suit