ShamWow Pitchman Vince Shlomi Sued by Former Assistant
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 6th 2011 01:20PM
The New York Daily News reports that the product pitchman, who was arrested for beating a hooker in 2009, is being sued by a former assistant for alleged sexual harassment, unpaid fees, and infliction of emotional distress.
In the suit, Shlomi's former assistant, Jennifer Kosinski claims that the TV salesman made repeated sexual advances on her and in one case went so far as to offer her "$20,000 and a paid one month vacation for her parents to travel the world in exchange for her eggs."
Other alleged abuses included Shlomi telling Kosinski that she could have time off to see a sick family member "when he's in the grave," and offering her money to sleep in his bed.
The suit claims that "Shlomi watched Kosinski, even when she wasn't with him. For instance, one day she was laying on the beach. She observed Shlomi ... observing her through binoculars."
Kosinski alleges that she was called a "c**t" and a "b**tch" by her boss when she spurned his sexual advances.
Shlomi eventually fired Kosinski after she refused to show him a text message on her phone that Shlomi believed to be from another man.
Shlomi's lawyer had no comment on the matter.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Sarah Hyland Adds Cleavage, Sex to Orange Jumpsuit: See Her Red Carpet Look
- Scandal Recap: Olivia Pope Goes Missing on Winter Finale
- New Beyonce Song "7/11" Leaks Before Album Debut: Listen Now!
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Bill Cosby's wife Camille subject of compassion, anger regarding husband's sex abuse scandal
- First Bill Cosby stand-up gig canceled
- Review: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' is only half awesome