Photo: Grown-Up Abigail Breslin On Set With Sarah Jessica Parker in NYC
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 7th 2011 05:28PM
Abigail Breslin, who will turn 15 later this month, has been spotted all around New York City the last few days, filming scenes for the ensemble comedy 'New Year's Eve.' We can't help but notice how grown-up she's become.
The Gary Marshall-directed flick is chock-full of A-list celebs, including Sarah Jessica Parker, who Breslin was snapped shooting scenes with on the busy city streets. Parker showed off her famous fashion sense in a belted sweater and velvet calf-length skirt, while Breslin sported a bike helmet.
Some other stars you can expect to see are Josh Duhamel, Hilary Swank and Ashton Kutcher, who was caught on set kissing 'Glee' star Lea Michele. The film is set to hit theaters just in time for New Year's Eve 2011.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Sarah Jessica Parker
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sarah Jessica Parker Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Alec Baldwin avoids arrest after scuffle with photographer
- Nude photos of Jennifer Lawrence leaked online by hacker
- 'Star Wars' actors tight lipped about upcoming movie
- History's 'Houdini': What the Critics Are Saying
- Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible Moves to Morocco
- Bear Grylls Returning to U.K.'s Channel 4 With New Season of 'The Island'
- Summer Box Office 2014: What Went Wrong?
- The Cast of 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Does the Baby Groot Dance (VIDEO)
- What Makes a Great TV Series Finale?