Photo: Grown-Up Abigail Breslin On Set With Sarah Jessica Parker in NYC
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 7th 2011 05:28PM
Abigail Breslin, who will turn 15 later this month, has been spotted all around New York City the last few days, filming scenes for the ensemble comedy 'New Year's Eve.' We can't help but notice how grown-up she's become.
The Gary Marshall-directed flick is chock-full of A-list celebs, including Sarah Jessica Parker, who Breslin was snapped shooting scenes with on the busy city streets. Parker showed off her famous fashion sense in a belted sweater and velvet calf-length skirt, while Breslin sported a bike helmet.
Some other stars you can expect to see are Josh Duhamel, Hilary Swank and Ashton Kutcher, who was caught on set kissing 'Glee' star Lea Michele. The film is set to hit theaters just in time for New Year's Eve 2011.
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
MORE ABOUT Sarah Jessica Parker
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Sarah Jessica Parker Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence blasts story of on-set fight
- Jennifer Lawrence reportedly has meltdown on set of David O. Russell movie
- Rosie O'Donnell files for divorce from wife Michelle Rounds
- Why the 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Poster Looks So Familiar
- Kelly Osbourne's Career: From Reality Star to TV Host, Actress
- 'Battle Creek' Stars on Advice From Vince Gilligan, High Expectations
- 'Supergirl' Snags Dean Cain & Helen Slater For 'Mystery Roles'
- Check Out Two New Clips From 'Game of Thrones' (VIDEO)
- 'Boardwalk Empire's Jack Huston Could Be Our New 'Crow'