Jake Gyllenhaal Spotted Out With '90210' Star Jessica Lowndes
Gyllenhaal, 30, was recently spotted ordering eggs and a side of rebound at breakfast in New York with '90210' star Jessica Lowndes, 22, according to Us Weekly. After his breakfast date with Lowndes, Gyllenhaal also reportedly got cozy with a different young lady later that evening. Talk about playing the field.
But we can understand Gyllenhaal's recent polyamorous ways -- his ex, Reese Witherspoon, just tied the knot with Jim Toth. Gyllenhaal and Witherspoon dated for for more than a year but parted ways when they weren't ready to take their relationship to the next level.
According to E! Online, Gyllenhaal's rep is denying his client's player ways, insisting that Gyllenhaal and Lowndes are "not dating."
But the brunette beauty's rep replied with a simple "no comment."
Gyllenhaal was most recently linked to country singer Swift. The pair was often spotted on breakfast dates during their short-lived romance, which seems to be quite a pattern for the 'Source Code' actor.
MORE ABOUT Jake Gyllenhaal
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Jake Gyllenhaal Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Dolce & Gabbana Tax-Evasion Conviction Overturned
- Keanu Reeves, 'John Wick' Directors on How Their 'Matrix' Past Helped With Assassin Film
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch Do Beyonce's Dramatic "Crazy in Love" Strut
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming