Showtime Bares All on New Show 'Gigolos'
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 7th 2011 10:45AM
Bisexual twin sisters looking for love? Check. Little people making chocolate? Yup. Blonde girls faking internships and getting drunk? You betcha.
And now, Showtime has come forward with their piece de resistance, a show about straight male gigolos.
The aptly-titled 'Gigolos' premiered last night and included requisite amounts of drinking, dancing and doing the deed, but these men aren't just trying to get down and get out. They're principled.
In an incredibly depressing yet heartfelt confession, lady-pleaser Stephen said, "I'm just looking for a love like everyone else."
Check out the trailer for 'Gigolos.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Behati Prinsloo Dishes on Her Pre-Victoria's Secret Fashion Show Workout Plan, Plus Whether Adam Levine Will Attend
- Nicole Richie Attempts Synchronized Swimming on Candidly Nicole, Is a Fish Out of Water: See the Pictures!
- Christian Bale to Play Steve Jobs in Aaron Sorkin's Jobs Biopic
- Kelly Rowland and Ciara at Cecconi’s Restaurant
- She's Only 17! Kylie Jenner's ?Unsupervised' European ?Globetrotting' Angers Family, ?Kris Is To Blame'
- Jaime King & More Stars Celebrate Opening Of Restoration Hardware West Hollywood, The Gallery on Melrose Avenue
- Halle Berry launching a lingerie line
- Zack Galifianakis grills Brad Pitt on 'Between Two Ferns'
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse