Showtime Bares All on New Show 'Gigolos'
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 7th 2011 10:45AM
Bisexual twin sisters looking for love? Check. Little people making chocolate? Yup. Blonde girls faking internships and getting drunk? You betcha.
And now, Showtime has come forward with their piece de resistance, a show about straight male gigolos.
The aptly-titled 'Gigolos' premiered last night and included requisite amounts of drinking, dancing and doing the deed, but these men aren't just trying to get down and get out. They're principled.
In an incredibly depressing yet heartfelt confession, lady-pleaser Stephen said, "I'm just looking for a love like everyone else."
Check out the trailer for 'Gigolos.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Heidi Klum, Jimmy Fallon Roll Around on the Floor, Fallon Looks Up Model's Dress
- Andi Dorfman and Josh Murray's Bachelorette Love Story: See Their Cutest Moments
- Khloe Kardashian Responds to Adrienne Bailon Bashing Rob; Brody Jenner Defends Kendall: Top 5 Wednesday Stories
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Sharknado 2' recap: Taking a bite out of New York City
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day