Showtime Bares All on New Show 'Gigolos'
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 7th 2011 10:45AM
Bisexual twin sisters looking for love? Check. Little people making chocolate? Yup. Blonde girls faking internships and getting drunk? You betcha.
And now, Showtime has come forward with their piece de resistance, a show about straight male gigolos.
The aptly-titled 'Gigolos' premiered last night and included requisite amounts of drinking, dancing and doing the deed, but these men aren't just trying to get down and get out. They're principled.
In an incredibly depressing yet heartfelt confession, lady-pleaser Stephen said, "I'm just looking for a love like everyone else."
Check out the trailer for 'Gigolos.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bruce Jenner Pouts New Plump Lips, Lets Long Hair Flow as He Films With Khloe Kardashian: Photos
- Sean Penn Is "Surprised to Be in Love," Says Charlize Theron Would Be His "First Marriage"
- Kim Kardashian's Curves Are Out of Control in Skintight Crop Top, Skirt: See Her Bathroom Selfie Style!
- Keith Urban gets slapped at final 'American Idol' audition
- Parents group slams 'Sex Box' basic cable show
- Go Daddy on puppy ad controversy: ?This was not a stunt'