Showtime Bares All on New Show 'Gigolos'
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 7th 2011 10:45AM
Bisexual twin sisters looking for love? Check. Little people making chocolate? Yup. Blonde girls faking internships and getting drunk? You betcha.
And now, Showtime has come forward with their piece de resistance, a show about straight male gigolos.
The aptly-titled 'Gigolos' premiered last night and included requisite amounts of drinking, dancing and doing the deed, but these men aren't just trying to get down and get out. They're principled.
In an incredibly depressing yet heartfelt confession, lady-pleaser Stephen said, "I'm just looking for a love like everyone else."
Check out the trailer for 'Gigolos.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Mindy Project Style Breakdown: Fashions Seen on Crimes and Misdemeanors and Ex-BFs
- Brad Pitt: My Kids With Angelina Jolie Make Me Feel Like "The Richest Man Alive"
- Holly Williams Gives Birth, Welcomes Daughter Stella June With Husband Chris Coleman
- Kris Jenner Opens Up About Beginnings As A Manager, Says Late Ex Robert Kardashian Sr. Believed O.J. Simpson Was Innocent
- ?Dog The Bounty Hunter's' Son's GF Caught Up In Racist Scandal After Posting Anti-Asian Comments On Instagram
- What's On? Seven Day TV And Soaps Guide ? This Week's Best Bets And Soaps
- Glen Campbell sued over film documenting his Alzheimer's fight
- Tracy Morgan 'can't believe' Walmart blaming him in deadly traffic accident
- Unrelated celebrity twins
- Owen Still Loves Cristina! Grey's Anatomy Scoop Comes From the Most Unlikely Source: Top Chef Duels
- B.J. Novak Responds to Mindy Kaling's Revelation That She Once Wanted to Marry Him
- American Horror Story: Freak Show's New Trailer Is Crazy, Scary, Cool and Features New Footage