Showtime Bares All on New Show 'Gigolos'
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 7th 2011 10:45AM
Bisexual twin sisters looking for love? Check. Little people making chocolate? Yup. Blonde girls faking internships and getting drunk? You betcha.
And now, Showtime has come forward with their piece de resistance, a show about straight male gigolos.
The aptly-titled 'Gigolos' premiered last night and included requisite amounts of drinking, dancing and doing the deed, but these men aren't just trying to get down and get out. They're principled.
In an incredibly depressing yet heartfelt confession, lady-pleaser Stephen said, "I'm just looking for a love like everyone else."
Check out the trailer for 'Gigolos.'
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Nicholas Brendon Seeking Treatment, Therapy After Buffy the Vampire Slayer Star's "Embarrassing" Arrest
- Richard Gere Accidentally Reveals His Pit Stains on the Red Carpet: Picture
- Misty Upham Died the Day of Her Disappearance, Family "Very Upset" With Auburn Police
- Poor Tori? Spelling Can't Handle Financial Burdens In New Reality TV Show Clip ? Watch The Video
- Kristin Cavallari Meet And Greet Fans For Kristin Cavallari By Chinese Laundry Shoe Collection At Nordstrom On Michigan Avenue
- Kristin Davis Attends The 24th Annual Environmental Media Awards presented By Toyota And Lexus At Warner Bros
- Nicki Minaj doesn't understand the fuss over 'Anaconda' video
- Country music group Little Big Town put in top-notch effort on new album
- Pro wrestlers come and gone
- Will Sadie Robertson's Latest DWTS Dress Finally Be Deemed Too Sexy by Her Dad?!
- Miley Cyrus Fan Sneaks Backstage at Singer's Concert Dressed as a Cleaner
- Nicholas Brendon Admits He Mixed Prescription Meds With Alcohol Before Arrest, Plans to ''Pursue Rehabilitation''