'Teen Mom' Star Farrah Abraham Penning Autobiography
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 7th 2011 10:05AM
Enough to fill a book, apparently.
Farrah Abraham, 19, former star of '16 and Pregnant' and 'Teen Mom,' is penning her autobiography, Us Weekly reports.
The young mom's website reads, "Her fans & viewers of her hit MTV shows '16 and Pregnant' and 'Teen Mom' will get all the insight and details they missed on TV and will love the most anticipated book of 2011. Keep looking for updates on her book tour!"
Abraham, who struggled to make ends meet for young daughter Sophia on her MTV shows, has parlayed her small screen stardom into a successful modeling career and offers public speaking engagements through her website.
For those who can't wait for her book to hit shelves, don't fear: MTV is bringing Farrah back to 'Teen Mom' for yet another season.
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Vicki Gunvalson, Brooks Ayers Open Up About His Stage 3 Cancer Diagnosis, Reveal Tamra Barney Hasn't Reached Out
- Soleil Moon Frye's DIY Thanksgiving Craft for Kids: Make It Now
- Kim Kardashian Wears White-Hot Dress to Party With French Montana in Abu Dhabi: Pictures
- Two More Women Step Forward Accusing Bill Cosby Of Sexual Assault
- ?Teen Mom 2' Not Canceled, Season 6 Will Go On Without Leah Messer
- Report: $4K in instruments stolen from Leon Russell's backing band tour bus in San Antonio
- Justin Bieber comes out on top for top earning celebs under 30
- Candace Cameron Bure: What Christmas means to my family
- Your Guide To What's Actually New on TV This Thanksgiving Week
- Katie Holmes Calls Suri Cruise "Very Organized," Reveals What's on Her Daughter's 2014 Christmas List!
- Tori Spelling and Dean McDermott Take Their Kids on a Road Trip, Then Go on a Parents-Only Date