Arnold Schwarzenegger in Talks for First Post-Governator Action Role
By Kiki Von Glinow Posted Apr 8th 2011 01:40PM
According to The Hollywood Reporter, Schwarzenegger isn't far from signing on the dotted line to star in the forthcoming Lionsgate project, 'The Last Stand' -- a crime thriller that is based around a fugitive drug lord and a small town sheriff (Schwarzenegger) who will attempt to bring him to justice.
Fresh off of his seven year seat as California governor, since his departure from office he has been a hot commodity to land in the action flick world.
Although he made a cameo in 2010's 'The Expendables,' Schwarzenegger hasn't lit up the silver screen since 2003 when he starred in 'Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.'
Although the former governor is not confirmed for the Lionsgate project, The Hollywood Reporter disclosed that the studio is in the final deal making stages with Schwarzenegger. But if Lionsgate is smart, they'll snag the body builder turned actor for any price -- his first post-gubernatorial project is sure to pump up box office numbers.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Stars who lost their mojo
- Pamela Anderson is ready to date lots of guys
- Gwyneth Paltrow reveals how she got her bikini body
- Bollywood Star Salman Khan, Out on Bail, Set to Appear at Dubai Awards Show (Report)
- Peter Greenaway Prepping Film Based on Russian Travels of Alexandre Dumas
- 'Red Nose Day' Music Moments: Ed Sheeran's Kermit Duet, Coldplay's 'Game of Thrones' Musical
- Greg Grunberg to Return for 'Heroes Reborn'
- This 'Mad Max: Fury Road'-'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Mashup Is Perfect, Dammit
- The 35 Best Time Travel Movies Ever, Ranked