Mario Lopez Steps Out With Adorable Daughter, Gia
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Apr 8th 2011 10:15AM
Lopez and 6-month-old daughter Gia Francesca were all smiles as they visited The Grove, where Lopez often tapes 'Extra,' in Los Angeles Thursday.
Wearing a headband with a giant flower, Gia couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as her proud papa showed her off to onlookers.
Gia is "getting cuter and chubbier every day," Lopez told PEOPLE in March.
"My mornings are better because I get to see her. I enjoy coming home. No matter how hard of a day I had, I get to see her little face and everything works out," he said.
Lopez's girlfriend, Courtney Mazza, gave birth to Gia on September 11.
Every moment of Lopez's life with Mazza and Gia is captured on his VH1 reality show, 'Saved By The Baby.'
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robert Ri'chard Compares Magic Mike and Chocolate City
- Jason Derulo: Jordin Sparks Split Is "So Behind Me"
- Sarah Stage Poses in Bikini Photo Shoot Five Weeks After Giving Birth, Looks Perfectly Fit: Photos
- '19 Kids and Counting' yanked from TLC's schedule
- 'Bachelorette' Kaitlyn Bristowe: 'Not ashamed' of having sex on the show
- Flavor Flav arrested in Las Vegas on allegations of DUI, marijuana possession, speeding
- Chris Pratt Is Already Apologizing for Anything Offensive He Might Say During Jurassic World Press Tour: ''I Am Just Dumb''
- Brantley Gilbert Talks New Music and Marrying The One Who Almost Got Away
- Pete Davidson Live-Tweets His Harry Potter Movie Marathon: The Boy Who Lived Is ''Dope as F--k''