Mario Lopez Steps Out With Adorable Daughter, Gia
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Apr 8th 2011 10:15AM
Lopez and 6-month-old daughter Gia Francesca were all smiles as they visited The Grove, where Lopez often tapes 'Extra,' in Los Angeles Thursday.
Wearing a headband with a giant flower, Gia couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as her proud papa showed her off to onlookers.
Gia is "getting cuter and chubbier every day," Lopez told PEOPLE in March.
"My mornings are better because I get to see her. I enjoy coming home. No matter how hard of a day I had, I get to see her little face and everything works out," he said.
Lopez's girlfriend, Courtney Mazza, gave birth to Gia on September 11.
Every moment of Lopez's life with Mazza and Gia is captured on his VH1 reality show, 'Saved By The Baby.'
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Liberty Ross Engaged to Jimmy Iovine After Rupert Sanders Scandal
- Beyonce Gets the Cutest Handwritten Birthday Card From Blue Ivy: Photo
- Tyler Perry Shares Emotional Video Tribute He Made for Bobbi Kristina Brown's Funeral: Watch
- Ex-Miss Nevada Katherine Reese busted again for meth possession, report says
- 'Airplane Repo' star Mike Kennedy: Community overreacting to escaped King Cobra
- Video resurfaces of Jared Fogle commenting on 'To Catch a Predator'
- Hello, Ed Skrein! Five Things You Need to Know About Hollywood's Hottest New Action Star
- Johnny Depp Jokes About Resolving Australian Dog Deportation Drama: ''I Killed My Dogs and Ate Them''
- Back On! Emma Roberts and Evan Peters Spotted Holding Hands Almost 3 Months After Ending Engagement