Mario Lopez Steps Out With Adorable Daughter, Gia
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Apr 8th 2011 10:15AM
Lopez and 6-month-old daughter Gia Francesca were all smiles as they visited The Grove, where Lopez often tapes 'Extra,' in Los Angeles Thursday.
Wearing a headband with a giant flower, Gia couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as her proud papa showed her off to onlookers.
Gia is "getting cuter and chubbier every day," Lopez told PEOPLE in March.
"My mornings are better because I get to see her. I enjoy coming home. No matter how hard of a day I had, I get to see her little face and everything works out," he said.
Lopez's girlfriend, Courtney Mazza, gave birth to Gia on September 11.
Every moment of Lopez's life with Mazza and Gia is captured on his VH1 reality show, 'Saved By The Baby.'
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Here Comes Honey Boo Boo's Mama June Denies Dating Sex Offender, Says They Split 10 Years Ago
- Tori Spelling Tweets Photo From Hospital Bed, Reflects on Personal Relationships: "1 Person Will Never Be There 4 Me"
- Kristen Bell Gets Interviewed By Child Prodigies Elias and Zion Phoenix, Reveals Her Favorite Part About Frozen's Princess Anna -- Watch!
- Mama June Denies Reports She's Dating Pedophile Ex Mark McDaniel, Points Fans To Radar's Coverage
- Kim Kardashian Promises Us That North Will Have to Work
- Dina Lohan to Appear on ‘Millionaire Matchmaker’
- ?King David' movie in the works at Warner Bros.
- Rapper arrested for allegedly beating up a porn star
- Costar reportedly accuses Reese Witherspoon of stealing 'Into the Wild' props