Mario Lopez Steps Out With Adorable Daughter, Gia
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Apr 8th 2011 10:15AM
Lopez and 6-month-old daughter Gia Francesca were all smiles as they visited The Grove, where Lopez often tapes 'Extra,' in Los Angeles Thursday.
Wearing a headband with a giant flower, Gia couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as her proud papa showed her off to onlookers.
Gia is "getting cuter and chubbier every day," Lopez told PEOPLE in March.
"My mornings are better because I get to see her. I enjoy coming home. No matter how hard of a day I had, I get to see her little face and everything works out," he said.
Lopez's girlfriend, Courtney Mazza, gave birth to Gia on September 11.
Every moment of Lopez's life with Mazza and Gia is captured on his VH1 reality show, 'Saved By The Baby.'
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lady Gaga Dines With Lisa Vanderpump at PUMP in West Hollywood: Pics
- Emilia Clarke, Maisie Williams Declare Game of Thrones Season 5 the "Year of the Women": Find Out Why
- Bobby Flay Responds to Claims He Cheated on Wife Stephanie March: Details
- 'Furious 7' tops box office for third straight week
- Ringo Starr inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame
- Bobby Flay reportedly had an affair that ruined his marriage to Stephanie March
- Kylie Jenner Showcases Risqué, Semi-Sheer Look at Khloé Kardashian's Party at Coachella—See Photos
- Bridal Fashion Week Spring 2016: Best Looks From Marchesa, Oscar de la Renta & More!
- Where Is Arya?! Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams Teases Her Epic Season 5 Mission