Mario Lopez Steps Out With Adorable Daughter, Gia
By Maggie Coughlan Posted Apr 8th 2011 10:15AM
Lopez and 6-month-old daughter Gia Francesca were all smiles as they visited The Grove, where Lopez often tapes 'Extra,' in Los Angeles Thursday.
Wearing a headband with a giant flower, Gia couldn't help but grin from ear to ear as her proud papa showed her off to onlookers.
Gia is "getting cuter and chubbier every day," Lopez told PEOPLE in March.
"My mornings are better because I get to see her. I enjoy coming home. No matter how hard of a day I had, I get to see her little face and everything works out," he said.
Lopez's girlfriend, Courtney Mazza, gave birth to Gia on September 11.
Every moment of Lopez's life with Mazza and Gia is captured on his VH1 reality show, 'Saved By The Baby.'
Isla Fisher, who is currently pregnant with her second child, takes her daughter Olive for a treat at Milk on Beverly Boulevard.
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scandal Stars Scott Foley, Joshua Malina to Join Shonda Rhimes on Post-Finale Jimmy Kimmel Special: First Look!
- Porsha Stewart Arrest Warrant Issued After RHOA Reunion Brawl With Kenya Moore
- Valerie Harper: "I Am Not 'Absolutely Cancer-Free,'" But "Have Hope For the Future"
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Rapper Andre Johnson cuts off penis, jumps from balcony in apparent suicide attempt, report says
- FOX News announces new daytime show 'Outnumbered'
- Robin Roberts: Doctor said I had two years to live
- Kerry Washington Opens Up About Hiding Her Pregnancy on Scandal
- Watch 24 People Interview for the "World's Toughest Job" (And Stay for the Twist Ending!)
- Real Housewives of Atlanta's Porsha Williams Charged With Battery After Scuffle With Kenya Moore During Reunion Taping