Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins Have a Late Night Date
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 8th 2011 04:40PM
Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins were spotted leaving a small town restaurant in British Columbia late in the evening, looking a lot alike in their matching leather jackets, and a lot like a couple.
Romance rumors started swirling while the pair was filming the thriller 'Abduction' in Pittsburgh. They were spotted getting cozy at the 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' premiere party last June, and were later spotted on the sidelines of a Pittsburgh Steelers game.
Although neither have addressed the rumors, Collins' visit to the 'Breaking Dawn' set certainly makes it seem like they are more than just friends.
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
MORE ABOUT Taylor Lautner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Lautner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Lovelorn fan proposes to Keira Knightely during Broadway debut
- Geena Davis, 59, to play 44-year-old Jon Hamm's daughter
- Jim Carrey's ex reportedly committed suicide using pills prescribed to the comedian
- ‘Castle' Bosses Explain Season 8 Split: "Nobody's Getting Divorced"
- NYFF: 'Steve Jobs' Star Michael Fassbender, Director Danny Boyle Weren't Bothered by Pre-Production Drama
- MIPCOM: 'Hitler' Series Greenlit With TF1, RTL
Access HollywoodFEEDMore From Access Hollywood Li
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Martian' Lands At Number One
- 8 Reasons 'Titanic' Is Still the Best Love Story of the '90s
- 12 Life Lessons From Cher Horowitz