Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins Have a Late Night Date
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 8th 2011 04:40PM
Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins were spotted leaving a small town restaurant in British Columbia late in the evening, looking a lot alike in their matching leather jackets, and a lot like a couple.
Romance rumors started swirling while the pair was filming the thriller 'Abduction' in Pittsburgh. They were spotted getting cozy at the 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' premiere party last June, and were later spotted on the sidelines of a Pittsburgh Steelers game.
Although neither have addressed the rumors, Collins' visit to the 'Breaking Dawn' set certainly makes it seem like they are more than just friends.
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
MORE ABOUT Taylor Lautner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Lautner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Gene Simmons to women: Stop depending on men
- Jim Parsons to star in NBC's ?Elf' animated holiday special
- FOX411's pic of the day
- ABC's 'Manhattan Love Story' Canceled
- Morelia Film Fest: Transgender Drama 'Carmin Tropical' Wins Top Prize
- 'Constantine' Director: "I Felt Like a Wrong Needed to Be Righted"
- ?Constantine' star Matt Ryan is a super binge watcher
- Entertainment Geekly: How ?The Walking Dead' is ?Lord of the Rings'
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch try to walk like Beyonce
- Miles Teller, J.K. Simmons on 'Whiplash,' Drumming and Stoking Passion
- Wanted: Female Director for DC Comics 'Wonder Woman' Movie
- 'Whiplash' Director Damien Chazelle on His Film's Success and the Burdens of Drumming