Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins Have a Late Night Date
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 8th 2011 04:40PM
Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins were spotted leaving a small town restaurant in British Columbia late in the evening, looking a lot alike in their matching leather jackets, and a lot like a couple.
Romance rumors started swirling while the pair was filming the thriller 'Abduction' in Pittsburgh. They were spotted getting cozy at the 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' premiere party last June, and were later spotted on the sidelines of a Pittsburgh Steelers game.
Although neither have addressed the rumors, Collins' visit to the 'Breaking Dawn' set certainly makes it seem like they are more than just friends.
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
MORE ABOUT Taylor Lautner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Lautner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- One Direction, Katy Perry each win three American Music Awards
- 'Hunger Games' scores year's biggest opening with $123M
- Bill Cosby controversy: A decade in the making
- Rita Ora: 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Role Has "Opened a Lot of Doors"
- Idris Elba Working on 'Luther'-Inspired Album
- AMAs Beauty: Taylor Schilling, Rita Ora Pair Pale Lips With Statement Eyes
- Cameron Diaz hosts ?Saturday Night Live' this weekend ? talk about it here!
- You can now buy the original ?Wizard of Oz' Cowardly Lion costume ? if you're a millionaire
- This Week on Stage: Hugh Jackman, Glenn Close and ?Side Show' storm Broadway's busiest fall week
- 'The Walking Dead' Season 5, Episode 7 Recap: You're Not Holding it Right
- Weekend Box Office: 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay, Part 1' Soars to the Top Spot
- 10 of the Greatest Movie Transformations Ever