Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins Have a Late Night Date
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 8th 2011 04:40PM
Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins were spotted leaving a small town restaurant in British Columbia late in the evening, looking a lot alike in their matching leather jackets, and a lot like a couple.
Romance rumors started swirling while the pair was filming the thriller 'Abduction' in Pittsburgh. They were spotted getting cozy at the 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' premiere party last June, and were later spotted on the sidelines of a Pittsburgh Steelers game.
Although neither have addressed the rumors, Collins' visit to the 'Breaking Dawn' set certainly makes it seem like they are more than just friends.
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
MORE ABOUT Taylor Lautner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Lautner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'
- Mark Millar Comic 'MPH' Optioned by Lorenzo di Bonaventura (Exclusive)
- Dr. Phil Gives Obama, Putin Couples Therapy on 'Tonight Show' (Video)
- Seth Meyers Set to Host 2014 Emmys
EW.COMFEEDMore From EW.com Li
- Daniel Radcliffe Asks, 'What Would Michael Fassbender Do?'
- Brace Yourselves, There's Going to Be a Peeps Movie
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence, Pulls Out of 'X-Men: Days of Future Past' Press Tour