Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins Have a Late Night Date
By Katelyn Mullen Posted Apr 8th 2011 04:40PM
Taylor Lautner and Lily Collins were spotted leaving a small town restaurant in British Columbia late in the evening, looking a lot alike in their matching leather jackets, and a lot like a couple.
Romance rumors started swirling while the pair was filming the thriller 'Abduction' in Pittsburgh. They were spotted getting cozy at the 'Twilight Saga: Eclipse' premiere party last June, and were later spotted on the sidelines of a Pittsburgh Steelers game.
Although neither have addressed the rumors, Collins' visit to the 'Breaking Dawn' set certainly makes it seem like they are more than just friends.
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
MORE ABOUT Taylor Lautner
Find the latest stories, biography, photos, videos, and more.Read more about Taylor Lautner Li
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Keith Urban 'horrified' by alleged rape, multiple arrests at Massachusetts concert
- Deep Thoughts by Monica Lewinsky: Why she stopped watching ?Orange is the New Black'
- Golfer Dustin Johnson leaves tour to seek 'professional help'
- Hollywood Poses With Their Adorable Adopted Pets (Photos)
- Lionsgate Sues Over 'Expendables 3' Leak (Exclusive)
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy': The Comic Book Origins of the Bad Guys
- Best of Late Night TV: Julia Roberts' Face Balls and Chris Pratt's Taxidermy (VIDEO)
- The 'Kingdom' Trailer Takes Mixed Martial Arts to the Next Level (VIDEO)
- William Shatner Might Be Bringing the Funny to 'Ted 2'