Dina Manzo, 'Real Housewives of NJ' Alum, Gets Her Own Show
By AOL TV Editors Posted Apr 9th 2011 08:23AM
The series is titled 'Dina's Party,' according to Extra, which has obtained images of Manzo and crew at work on the new show. Giving viewers a peek inside Manzo's event-planning company, Design Affairs, each episode will focus on a different festive occasion executed by Manzo and her team.
"Dina is an accomplished interior designer and also runs a thriving event planning business," Kathleen Finch, general manager of HGTV, said. "Her 'Real Housewives' fans will be very surprised to see this side of her. Dina brings a unique set of skills to HGTV."
Manzo left 'Real Housewives of NJ' in the beginning of season 2 after an ongoing conflict with fellow castmate Danielle Staub.
Before her exit, Manzo revealed in an interview that her dust-ups with Staub were a breaking point in terms of her staying on the show.
"For me knowing how hard I work ... For [Danielle] to make a mockery of [a fundraiser] was extra upsetting as a cast member, you know, to be part of the show, to see her do that," she said. "It was really the last straw for me."
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kelly Clarkson "I Don't Care" If My Daughter River Is Gay: "I Just Hope She Finds Love"
- Lady Gaga Sends Taylor Swift Dating Encouragement, Tells Her "Prince Charming Will Come"
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Esquire in Skimpy Bathing Suits: See the Steamy Shoot
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- ?Last Man On Earth' has strong premiere
- The Following Boss on the Return of That Fan-Favorite Terrifying-Yet-Brilliant Villain
- Tori Spelling Welcomes a "New Adopted Friend" to the Family as Dean McDermott Says Goodbye to Chopped Canada
- Lady Gaga Has Faith in Taylor Swift's Love Life, Assures Her ''Prince Charming Will Come''