Dina Manzo, 'Real Housewives of NJ' Alum, Gets Her Own Show
By AOL TV Editors Posted Apr 9th 2011 08:23AM
The series is titled 'Dina's Party,' according to Extra, which has obtained images of Manzo and crew at work on the new show. Giving viewers a peek inside Manzo's event-planning company, Design Affairs, each episode will focus on a different festive occasion executed by Manzo and her team.
"Dina is an accomplished interior designer and also runs a thriving event planning business," Kathleen Finch, general manager of HGTV, said. "Her 'Real Housewives' fans will be very surprised to see this side of her. Dina brings a unique set of skills to HGTV."
Manzo left 'Real Housewives of NJ' in the beginning of season 2 after an ongoing conflict with fellow castmate Danielle Staub.
Before her exit, Manzo revealed in an interview that her dust-ups with Staub were a breaking point in terms of her staying on the show.
"For me knowing how hard I work ... For [Danielle] to make a mockery of [a fundraiser] was extra upsetting as a cast member, you know, to be part of the show, to see her do that," she said. "It was really the last straw for me."
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelor Season 18 Finale Spoiler: Does Juan Pablo Pick Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley?
- Jennifer Aniston, Justin Theroux Grab Lunch Together in NYC: Picture
- Cheryl Cole Returning to X Factor UK With Simon Cowell
- My Mom Is To Blame! ‘Teen Mom’ Jenelle Evans Defends Baby Daddy Yelling At Her Mother, Says He Overheard Her Making Rude Comments About Him
- Miley Cyrus fan sneaks into star's dressing room, leaves note, police say
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Aretha Franklin: Obama was 'tired' when he misspelled 'R-E-S-P-E-C-T'
- Believe Debuts on NBC: What Did You Think of Alfonso Cuarón and J.J. Abrams' New Drama?
- Selena Gomez's Family Thought Justin Bieber Was the "Worst Thing to Ever Happen" to Her—Has That Changed?
- Mindy Kaling Defends Her TV Series: "I'm a [Bleeping] Indian Woman Who Has Her Own [Bleeping] Show"