Dina Manzo, 'Real Housewives of NJ' Alum, Gets Her Own Show
By AOL TV Editors Posted Apr 9th 2011 08:23AM
The series is titled 'Dina's Party,' according to Extra, which has obtained images of Manzo and crew at work on the new show. Giving viewers a peek inside Manzo's event-planning company, Design Affairs, each episode will focus on a different festive occasion executed by Manzo and her team.
"Dina is an accomplished interior designer and also runs a thriving event planning business," Kathleen Finch, general manager of HGTV, said. "Her 'Real Housewives' fans will be very surprised to see this side of her. Dina brings a unique set of skills to HGTV."
Manzo left 'Real Housewives of NJ' in the beginning of season 2 after an ongoing conflict with fellow castmate Danielle Staub.
Before her exit, Manzo revealed in an interview that her dust-ups with Staub were a breaking point in terms of her staying on the show.
"For me knowing how hard I work ... For [Danielle] to make a mockery of [a fundraiser] was extra upsetting as a cast member, you know, to be part of the show, to see her do that," she said. "It was really the last straw for me."
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Filed under:
- TV News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture
- Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater? Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott’s Previous Infidelities With Their Spouses Could Be A Sign Of Their Future Together
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'