Quips & Quotes: Donald Trump Sounds Off on Obama
By Chris Jancelewicz Posted Apr 9th 2011 02:30AM
Donald Trump isn't one to keep quiet about his opinions, that's a certainty. So this past Friday, when he ripped into President Obama on the 'Today' Show, it wasn't really a shock. We question the logic of starting this argument, though, especially when Mr. Trump is allegedly considering a run for president himself. Oh, well -- we'll leave him to clean up this mess. Also this week: Jennifer Garner talks about Russell Brand's private parts, and LeAnn Rimes continues to deny that she has an eating disorder.
- Filed under:
- Quips & Quotes
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bill Nye the Science Guy Reads Mean Tweets About Himself in Funny Video
- Peyton List Has a Pimple-Popping App, Was Nicknamed "the Octopus": 25 Things You Don't Know About Me
- Drew Barrymore Ready For Baby No. 3? "The Door's Open, But I'm No Spring Chicken"
- Wrestling legend Roddy Piper dead at 61
- Actress Valerie Harper out of hospital, resting with family
- Lynn Anderson, singer of 'Rose Garden,' dead at 67
- Kim Kardashian Calls Herself a ''Soccer Mom,'' Shares Photos of North West Playing Her New Favorite Sport!
- Did Gisele Bündchen Step Out in Public Wearing a Burqa? We'll Let You Decide for Yourself
- Luke Perry Isn't Going to Watch Lifetime's Beverly Hills 90210 Tell-All: "It's Just Not Relevant"