The Osbournes Owe Nearly $2 Million in Back Taxes
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 11th 2011 01:00PM
The New York Daily News reports that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are being accused of dodging the tax man for a number of years, and now he's come to collect.
The couple are accused of skipping out on tax bills of $718,948.25 and $1.03 million in 2008 and 2009, leaving them a debt of nearly $1.7 million.
Sharon and Ozzy aren't the only ones in hot water with Uncle Sam: Daughter Kelly reportedly owes the IRS a cool $34,000.
After learning of the mistake, Sharon wrote on her Twitter that she believed someone in her employ was taking charge of her financial affairs.
"You can't rely on anyone but yourself," Osbourne tweeted. "You have to be on top of your own business affairs. My fault........lesson learned."
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Shia LaBeouf's lawyers working to resolve NYC arrest
- 'True Blood' actor Nelsan Ellis: Former star quit because he didn't 'want to play a gay part'
- Jason Aldean recalls wild night with Kenny Chesney
- Southwest Airlines Passenger Claims He Was Kicked Off Flight After Tweeting Complaint About "Rude" Gate Agent
- Kelsey Grammer's Wife Kayte Gives Birth to Baby Boy Gabriel
- Three Amazing GIFs From the First Fifty Shades of Grey Trailer: Watch Now!
- Artists vs TMNT. Epic Rap Battles of History Season 3 Finale.
- Dave Franco & Conan Join Tinder
- Brady Oestrike's Friend Speaks Out, Police Issue Update On Decapitation & Other New Developments