The Osbournes Owe Nearly $2 Million in Back Taxes
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 11th 2011 01:00PM
The New York Daily News reports that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are being accused of dodging the tax man for a number of years, and now he's come to collect.
The couple are accused of skipping out on tax bills of $718,948.25 and $1.03 million in 2008 and 2009, leaving them a debt of nearly $1.7 million.
Sharon and Ozzy aren't the only ones in hot water with Uncle Sam: Daughter Kelly reportedly owes the IRS a cool $34,000.
After learning of the mistake, Sharon wrote on her Twitter that she believed someone in her employ was taking charge of her financial affairs.
"You can't rely on anyone but yourself," Osbourne tweeted. "You have to be on top of your own business affairs. My fault........lesson learned."
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Scene & Herd: Celebs spotted at the 2013 Cannes Film Festival
- Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver reconciliation a good idea?
- Amanda Bynes free after arrest for tossing bong out of apartment window, police say
- Zach Sobiech Funeral: Congregation Sings "Clouds" in Touching Goodbye
- Amanda Bynes Has Short Hair in Second Mugshot; Says Bong Was "Vase"
- Model Nina Agdal Takes High School Senior Jake Davidson To Prom After Kate Upton Couldn't Make It
- Mariah Carey Has Major Wardrobe Malfunction & Swears On Live TV
- Kendall Jenner Blasts Back At Frances Bean Cobain: ?Who Are You To Judge Me?'
- Amanda Bynes Tells Court: I Threw Vase ? Not Bong ? Out Window; Claims Police Roughed Her Up