The Osbournes Owe Nearly $2 Million in Back Taxes
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 11th 2011 01:00PM
The New York Daily News reports that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are being accused of dodging the tax man for a number of years, and now he's come to collect.
The couple are accused of skipping out on tax bills of $718,948.25 and $1.03 million in 2008 and 2009, leaving them a debt of nearly $1.7 million.
Sharon and Ozzy aren't the only ones in hot water with Uncle Sam: Daughter Kelly reportedly owes the IRS a cool $34,000.
After learning of the mistake, Sharon wrote on her Twitter that she believed someone in her employ was taking charge of her financial affairs.
"You can't rely on anyone but yourself," Osbourne tweeted. "You have to be on top of your own business affairs. My fault........lesson learned."
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Robin Williams' ashes reportedly scattered in San Francisco Bay last week
- 'Blurred Lines' model Emily Ratajkowski says men needs to get over naked women
- Venus Williams: I posed nude because 'Serena had done it'
- Pamela Anderson, Carey Hart Slam ALS Ice Bucket Challenge in Online Rants
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off 7-Pound Weight Loss in $3,000 Cutout Jumpsuit Complete With Abs, Sideboob : Picture
- Wilmer Valderrama Sends Girlfriend Demi Lovato a Sweet Birthday Message: "Love You Through All"
- ?Teen Mom 2' Star Chelsea Houska's Troubled Baby Daddy Adam Lind Released From South Dakota Jail
- She's ?Stronger!' Britney Spears Wants Father's Conservatorship to End, Feels Ready To Marry Boyfriend David Lucado