The Osbournes Owe Nearly $2 Million in Back Taxes
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 11th 2011 01:00PM
The New York Daily News reports that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are being accused of dodging the tax man for a number of years, and now he's come to collect.
The couple are accused of skipping out on tax bills of $718,948.25 and $1.03 million in 2008 and 2009, leaving them a debt of nearly $1.7 million.
Sharon and Ozzy aren't the only ones in hot water with Uncle Sam: Daughter Kelly reportedly owes the IRS a cool $34,000.
After learning of the mistake, Sharon wrote on her Twitter that she believed someone in her employ was taking charge of her financial affairs.
"You can't rely on anyone but yourself," Osbourne tweeted. "You have to be on top of your own business affairs. My fault........lesson learned."
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- New report claims Elizabeth Pena died from alcohol abuse
- 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' trailer hits the web
- Alison Sweeney says goodbye to 'Days of Our Lives'
- Lauren Conrad's Lob Haircut May Just Be the Beginning, Could Go "Shorter in the Near Future"
- Zelda Williams Honors Late "Poppa" Robin Williams With Hummingbird, Birthdate Tattoos
- Olivia Munn's Feather Dress Looks Like Natalie Portman's in Black Swan: See the Ballerina Frock!
- Kelly Rowland and Ciara at Cecconi’s Restaurant
- She's Only 17! Kylie Jenner's ?Unsupervised' European ?Globetrotting' Angers Family, ?Kris Is To Blame'
- Jaime King Attends The Opening Of Restoration Hardware West Hollywood The Gallery On Melrose Avenue