The Osbournes Owe Nearly $2 Million in Back Taxes
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 11th 2011 01:00PM
The New York Daily News reports that Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne are being accused of dodging the tax man for a number of years, and now he's come to collect.
The couple are accused of skipping out on tax bills of $718,948.25 and $1.03 million in 2008 and 2009, leaving them a debt of nearly $1.7 million.
Sharon and Ozzy aren't the only ones in hot water with Uncle Sam: Daughter Kelly reportedly owes the IRS a cool $34,000.
After learning of the mistake, Sharon wrote on her Twitter that she believed someone in her employ was taking charge of her financial affairs.
"You can't rely on anyone but yourself," Osbourne tweeted. "You have to be on top of your own business affairs. My fault........lesson learned."
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bratty Justin Bieber heading for career ruin?
- 'Duck Dynasty' star Sadie Robertson: Fame is not an excuse to lose your faith
- ?The Bachelor' recap: Juan Pablo makes his choice in awkward, unprecedented finale
- Bachelor After the Final Rose Recap: Juan Pablo Can't Say "I Love You"
- Andi Dorfman Named Bachelorette for Season 10!
- Bachelor Season 18 Finale Spoiler: Does Juan Pablo Pick Nikki Ferrell or Clare Crawley?
- Brandi Glanville: I’ll Take A Lie Detector Test To Prove Lisa Vanderpump Wanted To Pack The Tabloids