'Real Housewife' Jill Zarin Debuts Dramatic New Look
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 12th 2011 11:10AM
The feisty redhead has been a standout personality on "The Real Housewives of New York" from the beginning, with fans gravitating toward her quick wit and hot temper, but now it seems she may be an attraction to audiences for a different reason.
Zarin's face looked dramatically different, and it wasn't just the lack of her signature bangs. The 47-year-old mother's skin appeared tanned, taut, and -- dare we say it -- a bit tucked?
Dr. Jennifer Walden, a Manhattan plastic surgeon who has not treated the reality star, believes that Zarin's rejuvenated appearances is the result of multiple plastic surgery procedures.
So what's the real deal with Jill's new look?
"It appears Jill Zarin has had injectables like Botox to her crow's feet and forehead, as well as possible fillers to the nasolabial folds, or laugh lines," says Dr. Walden. "Also, it looks like she has had a rhinoplasty (or nose job), which served to straighten and narrow her nose."
Despite the changes to her appearance, Zarin tells PopEater's Rob Shuter that she hasn't had any work done.
"If I did, I would be the first to admit it," says the reality star. "When I had my breast reduction I was very open about it."
Just two days prior to showing off her updated look, Zarin appeared on Bravo's 'Watch What Happens Live' showing off another new style in a Madonna-inspired outfit, complete with corset top and high ponytail.
Following the appearance, Zarin thanked her friends and fans via Twitter for their high praises of her sexy new appearance.
Watch Zarin's 'Watch What Happens Live' Appearance:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bow Wow, Erica Mena Engaged After Six-Month Romance, Get Coordinating Engagement Ring and Watch
- Leonardo DiCaprio Rocks Full Beard, Man Bun as he Receives Clinton Global Citizen Award for Environmental Campaigning
- Emma Watson Makes Impassioned Speech on Feminism and Gender Equality at U.N. Headquarters, Says Feminism isn't "Anti-Men or Unattractive"
- ?Naughty’ North? Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Develop Secret Plan To Deal With Daughter's ?Tantrums'? Find Out Who's The Bad Cop!
- Hitting Rock Bottom? Nicki Minaj's Bubble Booty Looks Unnatural While Performing In Las Vegas
- Hilary Duff says new album will reflect Texas roots
- Vince Neil says no more country music for Motley Crue
- Ryan Seacrest talks new season of 'American Idol'
- The Good Wife Bosses Talk Shocking Status Change, Alicia and Kalinda's Friendship and More Season 6 Scoop
- Once Upon a Time's Frozen Premiere: Anna's Insane Voice, Regina's Awesome Twist and Everything You Need to Know!
- Eric "The Actor" Lynch Dies at 39, Hollywood Reacts to Beloved Howard Stern Show Caller and Guest