'Real Housewife' Jill Zarin Debuts Dramatic New Look
By Sarah Crow Posted Apr 12th 2011 11:10AM
The feisty redhead has been a standout personality on "The Real Housewives of New York" from the beginning, with fans gravitating toward her quick wit and hot temper, but now it seems she may be an attraction to audiences for a different reason.
Zarin's face looked dramatically different, and it wasn't just the lack of her signature bangs. The 47-year-old mother's skin appeared tanned, taut, and -- dare we say it -- a bit tucked?
Dr. Jennifer Walden, a Manhattan plastic surgeon who has not treated the reality star, believes that Zarin's rejuvenated appearances is the result of multiple plastic surgery procedures.
So what's the real deal with Jill's new look?
"It appears Jill Zarin has had injectables like Botox to her crow's feet and forehead, as well as possible fillers to the nasolabial folds, or laugh lines," says Dr. Walden. "Also, it looks like she has had a rhinoplasty (or nose job), which served to straighten and narrow her nose."
Despite the changes to her appearance, Zarin tells PopEater's Rob Shuter that she hasn't had any work done.
"If I did, I would be the first to admit it," says the reality star. "When I had my breast reduction I was very open about it."
Just two days prior to showing off her updated look, Zarin appeared on Bravo's 'Watch What Happens Live' showing off another new style in a Madonna-inspired outfit, complete with corset top and high ponytail.
Following the appearance, Zarin thanked her friends and fans via Twitter for their high praises of her sexy new appearance.
Watch Zarin's 'Watch What Happens Live' Appearance:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Send Us Your Best Celebrity Halloween Costume -- Here's How to Submit
- Bryan Singer Expecting First Child With Best Friend Michelle Clunie
- Teresa, Joe Giudice Post-Jail Sentencing: "There's an Icy Distance"
- ?Judges Have No Jurisdiction In Where Someone Is Assigned,' Prison Official Says Of False Reports That Judge Sent Teresa Giudice To ?OINTB' Prison
- Headed For A Mistrial? Another Jodi Arias Juror Dismissed ? Over Nancy Grace!
- Kyle Chandler's Back! Bloodline Stars All Your Favorites—See the Netflix Teaser!
- Brad Pitt Gets Awkward When Zach Galifianakis Asks Him About Famous Jennifer Aniston Friends Scene
- Batgirl, Mr. Incredible Fight on Hollywood Boulevard; Waldo, Chewbacca Try to Save the Day—Watch Now!