'iCarly' Star Miranda Cosgrove Accepted into Colleges in NYC and LA
By Zach Dionne Posted Apr 12th 2011 11:15AM
"I just found out I got into NYU and USC! It's cool," the 17-year-old Cosgrove reveals to Celebuzz.
Miranda isn't quite ready to decide which coast she'll get her education on yet.
"I would love to go to one for two years then the other for two years. I feel like they are both so great," she said, adding that she'll study film.
Cosgrove also applied to Yale, Brown and Berkeley.
The teen star may consider deferring her education for a year, according to a conversation with Explore Long Island. "I just wanted to make sure I got all the applications in," she said.
Cosgrove also spoke to Seventeen magazine about her college decision prior to knowing what schools she was accepted to, saying: "I'm chickening out last minute. I love New York, but I'm scared to move and leave LA. I do have friends here [in New York], but I'm not really close to a lot of people. I feel like it'd be a whole new life.
On a recent U.S. tour with PopEater BFF Greyson Chance, Cosgrove told Cleveland.com the fifth season of 'iCarly' will film this year.
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Justin Bieber Finally Allowed to Leave LAX After Being Detained
- Pregnant Mila Kunis Takes a Pilates Class, New Mom Olivia Wilde Tweets About Baby Peeing In Face: Top 5 Thursday Stories
- Jodie Foster Flashes Wedding Ring After Secretly Tying the Knot With Girlfriend Alexandra Hedison: Picture
- Once A Cheater, Always A Cheater? Tori Spelling & Dean McDermott’s Previous Infidelities With Their Spouses Could Be A Sign Of Their Future Together
- 'X-Men' director calls sex abuse lawsuit a shakedown
- FOX411's pic of the day
- James Franco on his 'intimate' selfies: 'It's not like I'm exposing myself'