'iCarly' Star Miranda Cosgrove Accepted into Colleges in NYC and LA
By Zach Dionne Posted Apr 12th 2011 11:15AM
"I just found out I got into NYU and USC! It's cool," the 17-year-old Cosgrove reveals to Celebuzz.
Miranda isn't quite ready to decide which coast she'll get her education on yet.
"I would love to go to one for two years then the other for two years. I feel like they are both so great," she said, adding that she'll study film.
Cosgrove also applied to Yale, Brown and Berkeley.
The teen star may consider deferring her education for a year, according to a conversation with Explore Long Island. "I just wanted to make sure I got all the applications in," she said.
Cosgrove also spoke to Seventeen magazine about her college decision prior to knowing what schools she was accepted to, saying: "I'm chickening out last minute. I love New York, but I'm scared to move and leave LA. I do have friends here [in New York], but I'm not really close to a lot of people. I feel like it'd be a whole new life.
On a recent U.S. tour with PopEater BFF Greyson Chance, Cosgrove told Cleveland.com the fifth season of 'iCarly' will film this year.
Watch 'POP-arazzi,' rounding up the latest and craziest in celebrity gossip:
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- The Bachelor Women Tell All Recap: Kaitlyn Confronts Chris Soules, Britt Blames Carly for Elimination
- Taran Killam, Whoopi Goldberg Defend Saturday Night Live's ISIS Sketch With Dakota Johnson
- Miranda Lambert Gets Matching Tattoo With Tour Mates RaeLynn and Gwen Sebastian -- See Her New Ink Here!
- Shia LaBeouf's gritty new look includes a rattail and eyebrown piercing
- Suge Knight taken to hospital for 3rd time after he fired lawyers
- Bill Murray and Rick Ross hit studio together
- The Bachelor Women Told All Tonight, and We Fell In Love In A Way We Never Expected
- Amber Portwood Is Engaged to Boyfriend Matt Baier: ''I Never Thought I Could Find Another Man That Could Make Me Feel Love Again''
- Kelly Clarkson Doesn't Worry If Daughter River Rose Is a Lesbian: "As Long As She's Happy, I Don't Care"