Valerie Bertinelli: 'I Have Never Been Happier'
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 12th 2011 12:18PM
"I have never been happier," the 'Hot in Cleveland' star, 50, told me at the TV Land Awards on Sunday. "And it's not like we are newlyweds. We had been together for seven years before we got married. We both have our own lives and own lives together, that's what makes it work."
Valerie knows a thing about marriage. She was of course hitched to rock guitar legend Eddie Van Halen between 1981 and 2007. It ended in divorce, but that's a looooong marriage in Hollywood years.
The 'One Day at a Time' alum and Tom kept their wedding in January such a secret, the bride even greeted her guests before the ceremony in her bathrobe before slipping into a blue wedding dress that showed off her amazing curves.
In our quick chat on the red carpet, Valerie refused to judge any celebrities in terms of which celebs she thought had done the best when it came to losing weight. Simply saying, "I have done the best for me."
You certainly have, lady.
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Good News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Kristin Cavallari Gets Frantic Texts About Kids from Husband Jay Cutler: Read the Funny Messages
- Meghan Trainor Says She's Saving Her Booty for Her "Future Hubby"
- Lindsay Lohan Jokes About Untreatable Virus, Wears Thong Underwear: Instagram Photo
- TV talk show pioneer Joe Franklin dead at 88
- Mandy Moore and musician husband Ryan Adams splitting
- Bill Cosby postpones Charlotte stand-up show
- Lady Gaga and Her Catholic School Girl Friends Attend Pole Dancing Classes During Wild Bachelorette Party
- Rihanna Shocks Fans By Dropping New Music With Kanye West and Paul McCartney—Listen Now!
- JWoww and Roger Mathews Give Their Daughter a Jersey Shore Makeover With Fake Boobs and Hair Extensions