Valerie Bertinelli: 'I Have Never Been Happier'
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 12th 2011 12:18PM
"I have never been happier," the 'Hot in Cleveland' star, 50, told me at the TV Land Awards on Sunday. "And it's not like we are newlyweds. We had been together for seven years before we got married. We both have our own lives and own lives together, that's what makes it work."
Valerie knows a thing about marriage. She was of course hitched to rock guitar legend Eddie Van Halen between 1981 and 2007. It ended in divorce, but that's a looooong marriage in Hollywood years.
The 'One Day at a Time' alum and Tom kept their wedding in January such a secret, the bride even greeted her guests before the ceremony in her bathrobe before slipping into a blue wedding dress that showed off her amazing curves.
In our quick chat on the red carpet, Valerie refused to judge any celebrities in terms of which celebs she thought had done the best when it came to losing weight. Simply saying, "I have done the best for me."
You certainly have, lady.
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Good News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Mindy Kaling Talks Vince Vaughn, Rihanna, Being Mistaken for Malala
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday Beauty Shopping Deals: Save Money With These Coupon Codes, Sales
- Celebrities' Thanksgiving Messages: See Photos From Taylor Swift, Beyonce
- UMass-Amherst cuts ties with Bill Cosby over sex assault allegations
- Bollywood actress sentenced to 26 years in jail for blasphemy in Pakistan
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Maria Menounos Compete in Annual Thanksgiving #DanceWars!
- Chris Pratt Shares a Cute Family Photo as Anna Faris Hilariously Live-Tweets Thanksgiving
- Shia LaBeouf Says He Was Raped at #IAMSORRY Installation, Sits in Silence for Hour-Long Interview