Valerie Bertinelli: 'I Have Never Been Happier'
By Rob Shuter Posted Apr 12th 2011 12:18PM
"I have never been happier," the 'Hot in Cleveland' star, 50, told me at the TV Land Awards on Sunday. "And it's not like we are newlyweds. We had been together for seven years before we got married. We both have our own lives and own lives together, that's what makes it work."
Valerie knows a thing about marriage. She was of course hitched to rock guitar legend Eddie Van Halen between 1981 and 2007. It ended in divorce, but that's a looooong marriage in Hollywood years.
The 'One Day at a Time' alum and Tom kept their wedding in January such a secret, the bride even greeted her guests before the ceremony in her bathrobe before slipping into a blue wedding dress that showed off her amazing curves.
In our quick chat on the red carpet, Valerie refused to judge any celebrities in terms of which celebs she thought had done the best when it came to losing weight. Simply saying, "I have done the best for me."
You certainly have, lady.
► Follow @NaughtyNiceRob on Twitter!
- Filed under:
- Famous Couples -
- Celebrity Weight -
- Good News -
- TV News -
- Exclusives -
- Naughty But Nice With Rob Shuter
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Iggy Azalea Set to Cameo in Fast and Furious 7, Vin Diesel Reveals
- Celeb Sightings! See Where Your Favorite Stars Hung Out This Week
- Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman Called a "Slut" By Fox News Co-Host Bob Beckel
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- Miranda Kerr tweets topless shot after Justin Bieber, Orlando Bloom dust-up
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Ireland Baldwin channels Kim Basinger in '9 1/2 Weeks'