'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Required Court Approval for Reunion Show
By Christo Varghese Posted Apr 13th 2011 04:45AM
RadarOnline.com is reporting that Portwood and Shirely, along with their two-year-old daughter Leah, needed to get permission from the Madison County court to appear on a 'Teen Mom' reunion show. This stems from a request made to the court by Child Protective Services who had asked that the couple have no contact in the presence of their daughter.
A source close to Portwood is reported saying, "Amber and Gary were given a special dispensation to be together for the show with the child in California. And they were more than civil together."
The source continues, "There was some talk of trying to reconcile but now they're young adults and no longer teens, they are thinking more realistically about what it means and how to reconcile in the face of the history they have had together."
Last year, Leah was temporarily made a "ward of the state" after images of Portwood drinking underage surfaced online. Portwood was also being investigated for domestic violence for allegedly assaulting Shirley and spent a day in jail for felony domestic abuse charges.
Portwood was reunited with Leah a day after her release from jail.
The 'Teen Mom' star recently got into some hot water when nude images of the 20-year-old leaked online. There have been claims that Portwood had leaked the images herself.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Angelina Jolie Steps Out After Wedding, Melissa Rivers on Joan Rivers: Top 5 Friday Stories
- Bill Murray Tears Tickets at St. Paul Saints Independent League Baseball Game, Catches First Pitch: Watch!
- Jimmy Kimmel: Jennifer Aniston Wasn't Mad About Friends Reunion, That's Acting
- Rehab Vet Farrah Abraham Says ?I Have Faith In' Amber Portwood's Sobriety: ?Teen Mom' Frenemies No More
- Moving Trucks Spotted Outside Mariah Carey's Apartment Building ? Is This Really The End Of Her Marriage To Nick Cannon?
- Tony Stewart Speaks Out On Killing Fellow NASCAR Driver Kevin Ward Jr. —‘It Will Affect My Life Forever’
- Comedian Tracy Morgan still struggling after crash
- Joan Rivers' condition 'remains serious,' daughter says
- Political correctness in Hollywood running amok?
- Kate Mara and Max Minghella Split Up After 4 Years of Dating
- OMG! Giuliana & Bill Rancic Share Adorable Exclusive Photos of Son Duke on His 2nd Birthday—He's Gotten So Big!
- See Photos of Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt on Their Wedding Day and Looking Gorgeous... in Mr. & Mrs. Smith!