'Teen Mom' Amber Portwood Required Court Approval for Reunion Show
By Christo Varghese Posted Apr 13th 2011 04:45AM
RadarOnline.com is reporting that Portwood and Shirely, along with their two-year-old daughter Leah, needed to get permission from the Madison County court to appear on a 'Teen Mom' reunion show. This stems from a request made to the court by Child Protective Services who had asked that the couple have no contact in the presence of their daughter.
A source close to Portwood is reported saying, "Amber and Gary were given a special dispensation to be together for the show with the child in California. And they were more than civil together."
The source continues, "There was some talk of trying to reconcile but now they're young adults and no longer teens, they are thinking more realistically about what it means and how to reconcile in the face of the history they have had together."
Last year, Leah was temporarily made a "ward of the state" after images of Portwood drinking underage surfaced online. Portwood was also being investigated for domestic violence for allegedly assaulting Shirley and spent a day in jail for felony domestic abuse charges.
Portwood was reunited with Leah a day after her release from jail.
The 'Teen Mom' star recently got into some hot water when nude images of the 20-year-old leaked online. There have been claims that Portwood had leaked the images herself.
PopScene: Week's Hottest Pics
Gabourey Sidibe attends The American Cancer Society's Choose You luncheon on May 5th in New York City.
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
Amy Sussman, Getty Images
PopScene: Weeks Hottest Pics
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Hilary Duff Wrote Song About Estranged Husband Mike Comrie in New Album: "Maybe We Are" Meant to Be
- Kim Kardashian Flaunts Cleavage Post Workout, Goes Without Makeup
- Chris Martin Is "Friends" With Estranged Wife Gwyneth Paltrow, Says There's "Lots of Love"
- MEOW! Lizzie Rovsek Opens Up About ?Below The Belt' ‘RHOC' Catfights With Tamra Judge & Vicki Gunvalson
- WATCH: 'Everybody Loves Raymond' cast reunites
- Celebrities who saved themselves for marriage
- FOX411's pic of the day
- Chris Martin Tries to Explain His Relationship With Ex Gwyneth Paltrow: "We're Friends and Proud Parents"
- Beyoncé's Braids, Lindsay Lohan as a Disney Princess and Justin Timberlake in Uniform—See the Cutest Throwback Pics!
- Orlando Bloom Shrugs Off Justin Bieber Drama by Dancing With a Bunch of Ladies in Ibiza