Video: 'Deadliest Catch' Captains Talk Season 7, Going on Without Captain Phil
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 13th 2011 10:15PM
No one can say that the captains from 'Deadliest Catch' don't know how to have a good time. From the high seas to the big city, these guys are full of laughs. With season 7 starting this week, they're no strangers to the spotlight either. With drama, danger and family feuds, this season looks to stay on par with seasons past of this fan favorite show. We caught up with captains Sig Hansen, Andy Hillstrand and John Hillstrand at the Grand Central Market to talk about season 7, which celebs should hit the seas with them and which captain is a 'Desperate Housewives' fan. Check out our video with the captains of 'Deadliest Catch.'
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Bachelorette Andi Dorfman, New Fiance Josh Murray Talk Wedding Plans; Read Nick Viall's Emotional Letter to Andi: Top 5 Tuesday Stories
- Scarlett Johansson Debuts Short Pixie Haircut: Picture
- Nicole Richie Reveals the Easiest and Hardest Parts of Being Married to Joel Madden, Talks About Motherhood
RadarOnline.comFEEDMore News at Radar Online Li
- 'Dancing with the Stars:' Maksim Chmerkovskiy won't return as a dancer
- 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles' promotional tweet criticized for 9/11 resemblance
- 'Deadliest Catch's' Keith Colburn: Washington politics hurt my business
- A Scary Horse on Pretty Little Liars, Seven Minutes in Heaven (x3) on Finding Carter & More OMG TV Moments
- Billy Bob Thornton's Dream Jobs: Game of Thrones and...Saved by the Bell!
- Chloë Grace Moretz Doesn't Want Life To Be All About Relationships: "That's Not My Style"