Video: 'Deadliest Catch' Captains Talk Season 7, Going on Without Captain Phil
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 13th 2011 10:15PM
No one can say that the captains from 'Deadliest Catch' don't know how to have a good time. From the high seas to the big city, these guys are full of laughs. With season 7 starting this week, they're no strangers to the spotlight either. With drama, danger and family feuds, this season looks to stay on par with seasons past of this fan favorite show. We caught up with captains Sig Hansen, Andy Hillstrand and John Hillstrand at the Grand Central Market to talk about season 7, which celebs should hit the seas with them and which captain is a 'Desperate Housewives' fan. Check out our video with the captains of 'Deadliest Catch.'
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Jennifer Lawrence, Ex-Boyfriend Nicholas Hoult "Getting a Lot Closer"
- The Voice Season 4 Winner: Did Michelle Chamuel, Danielle Bradbery or the Swon Brothers Win?
- Kris Jenner Attends Taj Jackson's Wedding After Kim Kardashian Gives Birth
- Check Out These Totally Insane Star Baby Names!
- Who Won This Season’s Edition Of The Voice?
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson Smells What’s Cooking, Sells Miami-Area Mansion For $3 Million ? Take A Peek Inside
- Actor Edward Furlong charged with assaulting girlfriend
- Sofia Vergara brags on her backside with sexy selfie
- Then/Now: 'St. Elmo's Fire'
- Paris Jackson Testifies in Michael Jackson Wrongful Death Trial Via Pretaped Video Deposition
- Bad Celeb Breakup Etiquette: Russell Brand, Joe Jonas, Matt Damon and More!
- The Voice Backstage: Blake Shelton Celebrates Birthday With "Ultimate Gift" Wife Miranda Lambert!