Video: 'Deadliest Catch' Captains Talk Season 7, Going on Without Captain Phil
By Ben Trivett Posted Apr 13th 2011 10:15PM
No one can say that the captains from 'Deadliest Catch' don't know how to have a good time. From the high seas to the big city, these guys are full of laughs. With season 7 starting this week, they're no strangers to the spotlight either. With drama, danger and family feuds, this season looks to stay on par with seasons past of this fan favorite show. We caught up with captains Sig Hansen, Andy Hillstrand and John Hillstrand at the Grand Central Market to talk about season 7, which celebs should hit the seas with them and which captain is a 'Desperate Housewives' fan. Check out our video with the captains of 'Deadliest Catch.'
Caught in Action: Celebrities Hard at Work
Jon Hamm, star of the hit series "Mad Men", is spotted filming scenes for the upcoming season. Jon was all smiles while filming in a red, vintage Imperial convertible.
Pacific Coast News
Pacific Coast News
- Jennifer Aniston
- Paris Hilton
Kate Middleton is officially a princess. She walked the aisle in an Alexander...
According to Denise, she's not sure that her estranged ex is completely sober....
Popeater Hot Topics
- Prince George, Prince William, Kate Middleton Color-Coordinate Outfits En Route to Sydney: Picture
- Kate Middleton, Prince William Pose With Adorable Police Puppies in New Zealand: Pictures
- Pharrell Cries "Happy" Tears; Tony Dovolani Talks DWTS Tiff With NeNe: Top Stories
- Fly The Friendly ? And Funny ? Skies! Southwest Airlines Flight Attendant Injects Fun & Laughter Into Mundane Airline Spiels
- Paul Walker's brothers to stand in for late actor as 'Fast & Furious 7' wraps
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cites 'severe' allergic reaction
- Tracy Morgan 'concerned' about Alec Baldwin
- The Voice Unveils Their Top 12, Glee's Not-So Sexy Shenanigans and More OMG TV Moments!
- Kate Middleton Looks Perfect While Trying to Stay Dry, Prince George Continues to Be Royally Adorable
- Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick Wedding Not Happening: "They're Very Happy As Is," Source Says